Chapter 7-Shower

Still Scotts pov

I took out a pocket knife and cut the ropes on his hands. There was no point on keeping all the security since he doesn't seem to care about running away.

"There we go." I said "Now come on. You need to take a shower." I picked him up since he was a bit smaller and his weight wasn't that much and took him to my bathroom.

I put him down to let him shower. But he grabbed my sleeve and said: "Please, shower with me?" , "Okay" I answered, I promised to take care of him so why not.

I undressed him first, then myself. We stepped into shower and we started washing ourselves. I noticed him staring at me. "Like what you see?" I teased him. He just blushed and looked away.

(Ah yes, the line that is everywhere so why not here too)

After the shower I made us some food and cuddled a bit.

"Hey Scott?" Jimmy murmured. "What?" , "Why did you kill these people at that bar?" he asked, it should be obvious by now.

"Didn't you see how they acted? They were obvious rapists and I hate these types of people who do that kind of bad things. I mean yeah, I kill people, mostly just for fun, but I need to help this world in some way." I explained. I maybe shouldn't say that much....

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this

274 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️