Chapter 4-Will they come?

Jimmys pov

When I woke up everything was black because I was blindfolded. And my hands were cuffed together behind my back. I panicked.

Suddenly I felt something cold but soft touch my cheek. Then I realized it was someones hand. "...Who are you and what do you want?" I asked hesitantly.

"The names Scott" my eyes widdened at that ",but you probably know that. And I took you here because that was a part of my plan that I will not tell you any more details about. Now~ tell me, what would you like to eat?" he explained and asked a question.

"...I want to go home.." I said softly hoping he would just let me and ignoring his question. "And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening sweetheart. Time to accept that." He said coldly.

"You may not let me, but my sister and others will come to rescue me." I explained to him. "I highly doubt that pretty face." He said as I heard the door shut. He must have left.

Well I really hope that Lizzie and the others will come for me, but I doubt that. After all the last time I was in problem I had to help myself because Lizzie had some plans and didn't want to cancel them. I bet she was just making excuses.

Well time to get used to this life...

__________________________________________

Thank you for reading this

275 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️