Chapter 6-Care

Jimmys pov

Well that was a very embarrassing moment.

"Welp, I must go now, baiii!" he said and left. Now it was just me and my thoughts.

I thought about how it all could be better if I just refused to go on this mission... About how this all will end...

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realised I was crying.

I could feel the cold crystalic tears running down my face as I was silently weeping.

Scotts pov

Aww, poor soul. I pitied Jimmy looking at him throught the cameras in the basement already planning something to surprise him and make him happier.

I mean, he's not leaving very soon and he needs to get used to this....

No. I can't think like this, he is a prisoner and they don't get taken care of like some person that everyone worships......

__.__

[Time skip, one month later]

Arhh, fuck no. Why won't he stop crying!? It's fucking annoying. I can't even do anything without hearing him cry. Next thing I need to do is make the walls from the basement soundproof.

After a long nights of not sleeping {and it still being midnight} I opened the door to the basement only to find the boy in a paddle of his own tears.

I came closer and hugged him. "Shhh, everything will be okay." I told him. He looked at me with his teary eyes, since I already let him not have a blindfold a few days ago.

"B- but nobody ca-" I stopped him by a fast but soft kiss on the lips. "Wha-" , "Don't think about that, don't think about anything but me. I will take a good care of you. You can forget these wannabe heroes when you have me." I said.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this

340 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️