Relax

1995 6PM

Coming out of the shower you hear Hailies cries. You thought she was already asleep?! You quickly wrap your white towel around your body, tucking the top corner under tightly. You run out of the bathroom, down the hallway meeting Hailies bedroom. Walking though the door your eyes immediately fall on her crying in her crib.

...

Hours on hours later you finally get her back to sleep, and you're fucking exhausted. You've just finished brushing your teeth, and although you're tired, your OCD is off the chain right now. You're freakishly cleaning the hell out of the bathroom mirror, making sure there are no spots left.

"Baby? Where you at?" Marshall calls from somewhere inside the house.

He's finally home.

"Bathroom!" You shout, but not too loud. You don't wanna wake Hailie.

Marshall slowly opens the bathroom door, walking in. "The fuck are you doin'? Why are you cleanin'?" You continue to wipe the mirror down. Just one more spot left.

"Baby, baby," He comes behind you reaching for your arms. He pulls them away from the mirror bringing them to your sides. "Relax."

"Marshall-" You try reaching for the mirror again only for him to tighten his grip around your arms to stop you. "Relax. What's wrong?" He removes the cleaning spray bottle and rag from your hands. "Marshall, please I almost done."

"That mirror looks brand new now, leave it alone. I was gone all night and I know Hailies been trouble puttin' to sleep." He rests his chin on your shoulder looking at you though the mirror. "You put her to sleep right?"

You nod.

Marshall starts leaving kisses on your neck and jawline. "You want me to relax but your tryna fuck me?" You joke causing him to chuckle against your skin. "You ain't gotta do nothin' baby, I gotchu." He whispers directly into your ear. His hands let go of your arms moving his finger tips slowly from around your rib cage down to your waist. His hands gently untie the drawstring of your sweatpants as he continues to leave wet kisses against your neck. You feel yourself become more and more relaxed with each kiss and warm breath you feel brush against your skin.

His hand slides past the waistband of your sweatpants making contact with the hem of your lace underwhere. His finger tips pass the lacy fabric finally meeting your clit. You let out a soft moan as your head falls back against his shoulder. "Yeah, just like that baby, Relax." He speaks with a smooth voice.

He circles your clit with his middle finger slowly, making your eyes shutter closed. He continues with his swift circle motions before removing his hand causing your eyes to shoot open. "Turn around." You immediately comply with his orders. He reaches behind your thighs, lifting you up, and sliding you onto the edge of the counter. Your arms fall on each of his shoulders, connecting your hands behind his neck as his lips fly to yours kissing you hard. He yanks your sweatpants and panties off of your legs as fast as his arms let him. His finger reconnect with your throbbing clit, circling it for a moment before he slides them in you rather roughly, causing you to moan loudly into his mouth. He takes full advantage of that by pushing his tongue into your now open mouth.

His fingers curl in and out of you as you feed him hungry whimpers. You reach down unbuttoning his baggy jeans letting them fall to his ankles. Sliding your hand past his boxers immediately making contact with his rock hard dick, you stroke him spreading the pre-cum around it as you both moan into each others mouths. You began to pick up the pace encouraging him to go faster.

As you continue pleasuring each other you feel his dick twitch in your hand and you know if you don't stop now, he'll cum soon. You snatch your hand out of his boxers. "Fuck." He quietly grunts in frustration against your lips. He removes his hand from your clit before pulling his boxers to his mid thighs. He grabs his dick aligning it with your entrance. You stare into each others eyes as he slowly pushes himself into you. He lets out a satisfied grunt as a jagged moan rolls off your lips. "Fuck (Y/N), you feel so good, baby" Marshall huskily speaks as he begins to move himself in and out of you slowly but hard. "Yeah?" You ask with a soft voice then letting out a raspy moan. "Yeah." He gently nods. You smash your lips into his as his strokes become quicker.

Yours and his chests raise and fall dramatically as your moans grow louder. Marshall's hand moves from your waist to your V line, letting his thumb connect with your clit before circling it copying the same pace as his strokes. You let out moans louder than you intended them to be. Your mind can't focus on not being loud, it feels so good you just don't care anymore. His other hand moves from your waist to your mouth, covering it as he pounds himself in and out of you as hard as his hips let him. "Be quiet, baby." You just whine into his hand in response.

As his movements grow faster and faster you bite the inside of his hand trying to restrain your moans. Your arms fall behind you on the counter as sweat drips down your forehead. You prop your left foot up on the counter allowing Marshall to move deeper inside of you. Feeling him hit your rough spot, it sends electric shocks through out your entire body. "Fuck!" A muffled grunt rolls off your lips into his hand. You let one hand run from the top of his head to the back of his neck squeezing hard as that pressure you didn't even know was building up releases from your lower stomach. Your grip tightens even more on the back of his neck as your back arches up and your legs begin to shake. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, shutting them closed as you involuntarily let out loud muffled whines and moans. Only seconds later you feel Marshall release himself into you as his head falls back, letting out grunts and moans. Both of your moans grow so loud together you can't tell whose are whose anymore.

Your sounds die lower as Marshall's forehead rests against your chest. "Fuck." He says out of breath. As you both try normalizing your breathing. He lifts his head leaving kisses against your neck, but abruptly stops as he hears Hailies cries. He pushes his forehead into the crook of your neck as you both let out frustrated grunts. He pulls away giving you a peck on the lips. "I got it." He says. "You sure?" You ask.

When he tries putting Hai to sleep she always ends up crying more. You're honestly beginning to think she doesn't like her own dad. "Yeah, don't worry." He says as he pulls up his boxers and jeans before turning on the faucet to wash his hands. "Alright, thank you." You say jumping down from the counter grabbing your panties and sweats slipping them back on. Before Marshall walks out of the room, he leaves one last peck on your forehead. "I love you." He says putting his finger under your chin lifting it up to then kiss your lips softly. "I love you too, baby, Good luck." You joke at the last part referring to him putting Hailie to bed. "Yeah, you better wish it." He chuckles and shakes his head as he leaves the room.

Please leave a Like and/or Comment (: thank you for the read, please check out my other books ❤️❤️