Crave

1998 November
Friday 7PM

Your walking out of your job pissed as fuck. You work at a pizza place, and it seems every costumer wanted to give you a hard time today. Crazy how people can still piss you off at such an easy job.

You make pizzas and the other workers won't do their jobs, they just play around with the food and joke all day. You serve, and take orders but all there is are bitches making a big deal out of nothing. Mad at you cause you won't refund them for pizzas they've already eaten.

You're happy the day is over and you can go home, thank god you have the rest of the weekend off. You've been craving Marshall all day. All you can think about is him and what he could do to you. How good he could make you feel. He'd definitely relive the stress. You're also just excited to spend the rest of the weekend with him. You've both been busy with work and personal issues.

You sit on a bench putting on your headphones as you wait for the bus to arrive and you play K.O.S by Black Starr. You've had this song on repeat since it came out in September . The bus comes about 20 minutes earlier than it's supposed to. Not all the time, but often. You're not sure why, but you've got to come to the bus stop extra early just in case you miss it.

...

You take your headphones of before unlocking your front door. You walk in to see Marshall sitting on the couch playing the Play Station. He turns his head looking over his shoulder. "Hey, baby." He says with a smile. The sound of his voice is already calming you down. "Hey." You say smiling back at him as you take your jacket off putting it on the top of the couch along with your purse and keys.

You walk to the bedroom pulling your pants off and changing into a baggy shirt. "How was work?" He asks with his eyes glued to the TV as you walk back into the living room. You don't answer him. You walk around the couch stopping in front of him. "Baby i'm tryna play the game." He looks up at you. You take the controller out of his hands making him draw his eyebrows together. You sit on his lap putting your hands on his shoulders, and your legs go on on each side of him. Your lips immediately attack his forcing your tongue into his mouth catching him completely off guard.

After a moment his hands land on your waist pulling you in closer.
Marshall separates his lips from yours catching his breath. You take this as a chance to take his shirt off. You pull his shirt over his head and reconnect your lips with his. Kissing him eagerly, you drag your nails from his chest to the side of his stomach and back to his chest. His body is so warm. Just being in his presences relieves any of your nerves.

Marshall pulls away once more only to take off your baggy shirt. His hands reach behind you unhooking your bra tossing it into the pile of clothes on the couch. Your kisses become hot and sloppy.

You're so desperate for him. Every kiss he gives you, every time he runs his warm hand across your hard nipples, every time he pushes his hips into yours making you feel him through his pants. Every time you can physically feel him melting into you makes you go crazy. And what you thought was impossible; want him more.

You grind your hips into each other as you suck and lick on his neck. Marshall lets out low moans every now and then driving you off the wall. He reaches his fingers into your panties moving them up and down your slit. "Fuck, you're so wet (Y/N)." He says with a breathy tone. You smile against his neck. His middle and ring fingers reach down further as he slips them into you making you throw your head back.

He thrusts his fingers in and out of you, curling them with every out-thrust driving you more and more crazy by the second. You can't wait any longer. You need him. "Marshall." You whisper with a desperate tone. He hums against your neck. "I need you. Please..." You tug on the hem of his sweatpants. "Take them off." You whine. "Be patient baby." He fingers you with more speed circling your clit with his thumb.

Your breathing becomes heavier. You whisper 'yes' a few times as you feel your high coming. Your legs tighten around his waist as that ball of pressure releases from your lower stomach.

Marshall leaves a few more pecks on your neck before lifting his head up as he takes his fingers out of you. He pulls his hand up pointing his two fingers towards your mouth. You give him a smirk before opening your mouth licking his ring and middle fingers clean.

He leans his head in kissing you rather roughly as you untie the string of his sweats. He lifts his hips up allowing you to pull his pants down a bit. He pushes your panties to the side to have access to you. You lift yourself up some, slowly inserting his dick into you making you both moan. Still sensitive from your first orgasm, you start off slowly. You rock your hips back and forth whimpering into Marshall's mouth.

He reaches his arms around you pulling you in closer as you fuck him eagerly. He sucks and bites lightly on one nipple while pinching on the other. He's the only one who knows your soft spots and how to perfectly stimulate them.

Marshall starts pushing his hips up into yours multiplying the pleasure. Your nails dig into his shoulders encouraging him to go faster. You can feel your nerves some how calm down but rise at the same time with every thrust you take in. Calming down from the stressful day, but increasing with the adrenaline and desperation to finish again.

Your head flys back as you feel your high coming for the second time tonight. "Look at me." Marshall says with such a demanding voice it turns you on even more. You swear if he talks like that again you're gonna go crazy. You lift your head up. Both of your moans become louder as you scan every feature of his face.

His thumb flys to your clit tracing quick circles around it as his thrusts become faster. "Come on (Y/N)." He speaks with that same demanding tuff voice that you love so much. Your pussy clamps around his dick as you wrap your arm around his neck resting your head on his shoulder pulling you closer together. You moan out his name and a bunch of cuss words as both of your movements become sloppy. Marshall groans into your ear tightening his grip on each side of your waist. As the both of your voices grow louder and mix together you pull him in more feeling like you can't get enough of him.

You rest against each other trying to regulate your breathing. You feel amazing, that negative tension has replaced it self with something much better.

Marshall plants a few pecks on your neck before lifting his head up softly kissing your lips. "What was that about?" He says pulling out of you . "I just really missed you. And work today was a pain in the ass." You roll your eyes at the last part. "What happened?" He says handing you your oversized t-shirt. You slip it on. "People were more uncooperative then usual today, but it's all good. I got the weekend off." Marshall nods. "That's great baby." He pulls his sweats up tying the draw string. You stare into each others eyes just taking in one another for a moment.

It looks like he thought of something as his eyebrows raise up. "Oh shit I almost forgot." He pats the side of your thigh signaling you to get up. He runs to the bedroom coming back with a couple of VHS tapes. "I bought your favorite movies from Blockbuster." You smile at him. "Thanks baby!" You reach for a hug giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I got some of your favorite snacks too." He adds pulling away from the hug before handing you the VHS tapes. You set them on the couch as Marshall walks to the kitchen. He comes back with a family sized bag of your favorite sweets and chocolates. He's so kind. It's rare that he buys you stuff. The both of you are kind of tight on money, so when you do get each other gifts it feels really nice. No matter how small the gift is.

You squeal with excitement. It's been a while since you've sat and watched a good movie with your favorite snacks. You grab the VHS tapes putting one into the VCR player. Marshall plops down on the couch setting the snacks on the side of him.

You walk to the couch laying your head in between Marshall's legs reaching for the bag of chips as the movie starts. You lay with him feeling a lot better than you did a few hours ago. He's the only one who can alter your mood like that. Right when you walked into the house you felt better. Something about his demeanor brings you happiness. "I love you Marsh." You whisper. "I love you too." He says with a soft voice running his thumb across your cheek.

Please leave a Like and/or Comment (: thank you for the read, please check out my other books ❤️❤️