Shower

2000 9AM

Y/N POV
You drag your feet across the cold wooden floor as you rub the sleepiness from your eyes with the back of your hand. Your head feels like it's literally throbbing from the hangover headache. You open the restroom door, the light from the bathroom strikes you in the eyes making them dilate as an uncomfortable pulling sensation begins in them, making that headache worsen.

Why the hell didn't you turn the lights off?..You honestly can't remember shit from last night with Marshall.

You hit the light switch, turning on the small bathroom night light instead, definitely fixing the problem.

You slowly take your clothes off, letting them fall to the floor before heading to the shower, and turning it on warm. You let the room become steamy before hopping in and as soon as you do, that pounding in your head and nauseous feeling in the core of your stomach dies down a little.

You lather your self with your unscented dove body soap as the the only sound in the room is the water running and the sound of you scrubbing your loofah across your body. The warm, soft light creating an ambience in the bathroom, making you feel more and more subtle.

The bathroom door creeks open making your body tense up but quickly go back to its normal state as you realize it's probably just Marshall.

"Can I come in?" Marshall's voice lowly rasped from just waking up. "Mhm." You let the water run over your face, hearing the sound of clothes falling to the floor. Marshall's feet slowly walk towards the shower, sliding the shower door open before he walks in.

Not saying a word, his cold hands snake around your warm, wet soapy, waist, making you shiver. He takes the loofah from your hands, bringing it behind you, gently scrubbing your back with it. His other hand runs from your lower belly all the way up to under your breasts, not quite touching them yet. Your head rests on his shoulder as he simultaneously lowers his head, letting his lips brush against the wet skin of your neck before leaving soft kisses against it.

Those soft kisses slowly turn into sucking and biting as his fingertips gradually begin running down your stomach, going to your inner thighs as he puts the loofah away. He squeezes and rubs on your inner thighs, his fingers accidentally grazing against your clit every now and then driving you wild and
making it ache.

Finally his fingers slip through your wet folds making a tiny, soft moan flow out of your mouth into the steamy air. His middle finger slowly circles your wet clit making your eyes shutter closed and a light pleasure take over your body. You grind yourself into his hand, feeling needy.

His pace quickens as you feel something hard nudging into your lower back. You gently grab his hand removing his finger from your clit, the lack of touch on it making it pulsate. You turn around connecting your lips with his. Yours and his fingers intertwine with each other as you push your entire body against his. You turn both your bodies around so that he is now under the warm water that comes from the shower head.

The kiss turns sloppy and more eager, as you play with his wet disheveled hair.

You gradually slide your hand from his hair, to his neck...then his chest, brushing your fingertips across his nipples before moving them further down to his waist and finally letting your fingers connect with his rock hard dick. Although you've barely touched it, he still lets out a low moan into your mouth.

You rub your thumb around his tip before wrapping your hand around it, moving it down half way from the tip. You slowly stroke his dick bending your wrist inward with every up-motion. That once gentle hold he had on your hand now tightening. You break away from the kiss, connecting your lips with his neck...sucking and biting on his wet skin as low breathy moans release from his mouth and he pushes himself into your hand, very clearly feeling just as needy and eager as you were.