Birthday

2002 October 17

"Okay, you ready?" You're behind Marshall with your hands over his eyes. "Yeah." He says quickly. Taking your hands away from his eyes you keep yourself behind him with a huge smile on your face as he looks around the hotel room. Red and pink rose petals are scattered across the floor. Two bottles of champagne, freshly cut fruits and chocolates sit on the marble counter. "What is this?" He looks back at you. "Do you like it?" You ask unsure if he's satisfied. "Nah, baby, I love it. Of course I love it... I'm just confused."

"It's your birthday present, idiot." You say sinking your teeth into your bottom lip. "Come here, there's more." You quickly grab a hold of his hand pulling him to the bed room of the hotel. "When did you even get the time to do this?" He asks. "Don't worry about it." You say as you open the bedroom door as quick as you can. In the room lays, handcuffs, a vibrator, various essential oils, a single white feather attached to a metal handle, silk blindfolds, and a camera laying in the center of the bed. "Oh, shit." Marshall's eyebrows rise up as a breathy chuckle rolls off his lips. That huge smile stays plastered across your face. "The girls are with Kim until tomorrow, baby. We got about 16 uninterrupted hours to our selves." You say excitingly. He looks at you confused. "When the hell did you set all this up? And when did Kim even take the girls?" You roll your eyes dramatically. "God damn, Marshall. Don't worry abt it, It's your birthday." You pause, slowly moving your hand from his chest all the way down to his dick, squeezing it gently through his jeans. "Stop askin' so many questions and just enjoy it." You speak with a softer voice.

His breath hitches as he stares at you for a moment before picking you up bridal style and walking you over to the bed making you squeal. He easily throws you on to the bed making another squeal come out of your mouth. "How do you work this shit?" He ask moving his finger tips around the camera trying to find the right button. "Here, lemme help you." You reach over to it only for him to slap your hand away. "Nah, you just take ya clothes off, I got it." You giggle, moving your self off of the king sized bed. You slowly pull your tank top off, revealing your dark red lace bra, then your jeans, revealing your matching panties. You lay your self back on the bed finding the most sexy position. "Ight, I think it's on." He says turning his head towards you as a surprised look takes over his facial features. "Damn, baby." He quickly takes his jacket and T-shirt off, revealing his toned abs.

He picks up the camera pointing it towards your body as he moves towards you. His hand slides around your smooth skin causing goosebumps to form on your body. He hands you the camera and you point it towards him. He begins to kiss down from your neck, your collar bone, the middle of your breasts, your stomach and lower tummy, and in between your thighs. With each kiss you grow more and more impatient as you've been thinking about this all fucking day. You try pushing your hips into his face feeling impatient. His teeth bite on the hem of your lace panties, pulling them down from around your waist, your thighs, your calves, and finally to your feet, fully taking them off. He brings his face up and starts kissing and biting the skin of your thighs driving you insane. Marshall runs his warm wide tongue up the length of your pussy making your once heavy breathing turn into moans. He then zeros in on your clit  sucking it and changing his techniques to licking and flicking a few times.

Your hand plays with his freshly cut short blonde hair as your other hand still holds the recording camera. Grinding your hips into his face, it enhances the pleasure causing your breathing to become heavy. You keep the camera pointed at him as he continues doing his beautiful, beautiful, work.

As your ears and chest begin to heat up and his tongue movements become quicker, a pressure in your lower belly slowly starts to builds up. Moans start to release from your mouth as your eyes close. But fly back open as Marshall removes his mouth from your pulsating area. "What the fuck?!" You say out of frustration only for him to chuckle at you. He gets off the bed reaching for the handcuffs. "Take this off." His pointer finger slips under the right strap of your bra. "What, you don't like it?" You quickly remove the lacy fabric from your body. "Nah, baby, it looks amazin', but I prefer you naked. Where I can see everything." He slowly speaks.