Sorry..

I know I haven't updated in 2 months and I just wanted to say I'm really sorry.  I never really find the time to write anymore and I feel bad for posting so unregularly so I'm ending this story. I don't really like it that much anyway.. But I want to thank you all so much. I almost made it to 100 votes and I'm over 5,000 reads which is.. just wow. I love you guys and thanks to each and evey person reading this story.

I'm not going to stop writing though! I want to start a new fanfiction and a real book. If you want to know when I start my new stories fan me or just leave this in your library and I'll update you. I'm going to try to get a new start and update my new story every week or at least every other week :) hopefully longer chapters too. 

I want to write a real book because writing is what makes me happy.. I love it and I think I want to be an author when I grow up. It's really a magical thing, you can make your own world, be who you want to be, do whatever you want to do.

Anyway, my new fan fiction will be less complicated, probably a Niall one again.  Remeber not to delete this story if you want to know when the new one starts. I'm hoping it'll be less than a month, probably a couple weeks.

Love you all! Thaks again!

P.S could four of you vote? Just so I can get to 100 :) thanks <3 I'll check out your guys' stories if you want and if you want to talk to me- kik- agentcookiemon instagram- stripestylespoons twitter- _turtless_

The End.