Chapter 4- I Want

I was just looking down at her perfect face lost in love, when I was suddenly snapped back into reality.

    "WHY DID YOU JUST THROW ME INTO THE POOL YOU FREAKIN IDIOT!!!?!??" she practically screamed at me.

   Well so much for that moment, maybe it's a good thing. I shouldn't kiss her anyway, Kelsey would be destroyed.

   "Ah...erm..sorry," I muttered.

   "I can't swim Niall," she whispered.

   "Don't worry babe, I gotcha."

   I brought her over to the edge of the pool and sat her down just as I heard people coming down the path. Yes. The boys were here, thank god. I didn't feel comfortable around her alone, not while I was with Kelsey.

   I guess I decided then that I wouldn't try anything with April yet. First I needed to meet up with Kelsey tomorrow, not neccesarily to break up. But I need to make sure I still have strong feelings for her, because I just don't know.

    "CANNONBALL!!!!!" I heard Louis scream as he splashed into the pool. Liam and Zayn hopped in, and Harry observed April, obviously impressed. I shot him a look and he raised an eyebrow confused and shrugged jumping in the pool.

    I slid in and pulled April up so she was on my shoulders. Her hands played with my hair and I couldn't help smiling a little.

    The night went by quickly and eventually we all decided to head off to bed. I fell asleep after a long while of lying there thinking. In the end I decided to be just friends with April, for now.

    I woke up the next morning to the smell of Harry's pancakes. Yum. I didn't bother brushing my hair or anything. I just went down there in my plaid long pajama pants and a white t-shirt.

  ****April's POV****

     I shrugged into a black one direction hoodie under a tank top and pulled on some short denim shorts. Adding a red wristband that said love and my red converse I headed downstairs.

    Liam was dressed and nibbling on some pancakes, and typical Haz was wearing his boxers. And then my eyes set on Niall, he looked so cute devouring his pancakes. His bed hair was absolutely adorable and he was still in pjs, had to get to breakfast quick. Man that boy loved his food.

   I walked into the kitchen to be greeted nicely by Liam, "Good mornin love!" he said with a smile.      "Mornin," said Hazza grinning.

    "Good morning babe, how'd you sleep," Niall asked, pulling his eyes off the food.

   "Wow! You got him to talk! He's usually quite absorbed in his food!" Zayn said sleepily entering the kitchen.

   "Okay, Mornin guys," I said laughing a little. But I couldn't help but wonder if what Zayn said had any meaning though. I mean, Niall would never like me! Right..? My suspicions would be clarified soon..

    I shook it off and downed a few pancakes, it was so unreal. Sitting their eating pancakes with one direction. THE One Direction!

   "So..You guys have any plans for today?" I asked breaking the silence.

   "Well we have a meet and greet at 5:00 and an interview at 7:00. Maybe we could all go out to dinner together before the interview," Liam suggested, of course he knew what they were doing haha.

    Harry shrugged and said, "Sounds good to me. But what are we doin the rest of the day?"

    "Well I'm going to the mall with my girlfriend, Kelsey, at noon," Niall said looking up from his food, he avoided my eyes.