Chapter 3 Torn

A/N (Sorry this took so long but it's pretty long!(: Love you all<3)

The second the door opened Louis bounded out onto the porch and wrapped me into a big bear hug. I gasped for breath and he eventually let me go. I ruffled his brown hair, which was suprisingly soft, and said, "Hi Louis! Nice to meet you, I'm April."

    "She knows our names!" Niall called out while walking over to say hello.

    "Yes Niall, I know your names," I laughed.

    "Fan huh?" Zayn smirked.

    "Yeah, I guess," I said shyly.

    Harry laughed his cute laugh, and then fixed his hair before saying, "Hello love!"

    "Hi Harry," you answered smiling to yourself, you were doing a pretty damn good job of not fangirling!

    "Well come on in!" Liam answered, and you relized you were still just standing there on the porch.

    "Boys! Why don't we help bring her stuff in?" Liam said looking at the other guys. Yup, daddy direction.

    "Oh, I don't really have many things, but thanks," I said.

    "Well you guys can bring whatever April has inside, and I'll show you around," Niall said, flashing his adorable smile.

   Louis ran out to the car, man he had a lot of energy, and the other boys followed.

   I wondered whether Niall was just being friendly, didn't want to carry stuff, or maybe liked me. No, I quickly brushed that thought away, remembering how famous he was.

    "April?"

    I snapped back into reality, "Sorry, what?" I mumbled.

   He laughed and said, "I never got a welcome hug!" God! His laugh was so perfect!

   I very gladly excepted the horan hug! It was even better than I thought. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in, nuzzling his head into my neck. I just stood there with my arms wrapped around him for maybe 20 seconds, I felt so carefree and happy in his arms.

     All of a sudden the door swung open and we instantly parted, a little embarresed.

    "Awh, looks like my little cousin was gettin her first horan hug!" Louis said winking cheekily.

    "Erm, wanna show me aroun now Niall?" you asked wanting to get out of there.

    "Yeah," he replied quickly and walked off with you.

     ***Niall's POV***

Ah! Why did I hug her for so long!?! That must've been so akward for her! I just kind of forgot everything. She smelled like strawberries, and her long hair was so soft against my face.

     What if she has a boyfriend?Agh what am I saying? I have a girlfriend! I'm such a horrible guy..

    "Niall!" she said tapping me.

    Oh darn I was so lost in thought.."Oh uhm sorry what?" I asked.

    "Are you just gonna stand there or will you show me round?" she questioned laughing.

    Shit. I hadn't moved. "Oh..Yeah, Uhm sorry. Let's go." I said akwardly, thank god she was already halfway upstairs and couldn't see me blushing.

    I raced up the stairs to catch up and caught her at the top. "So this is where our bedrooms are, Liam's, Louis's and Harry's, Zayn's, mine, yours, and the guest room," he told me pointing in a zig zag to rooms down the hall.