Chapter 9- What Makes You Beautiful

I dreamt peacefully. Drifting slowly awake I heard soft voices. I dediced to stay awake and listen for a bit.

  "She looks so beautiful in her sleep," an Irish accent said.

  "You know she likes you too right?"   Louis asked.

  "No she doesn't," Niall quickly countered.

  "How are you so sure?" Louis asked him.

  "Because.. She wouldn't be interested in me. I'm just her friend. I have a girlfriend," Niall argued.

  "Why Niall," Louis muttered.

  "Why what?" he questioned.

  "Why do you date Kelsey? I can tell you like April more!" Louis exclaimed, almost frusterated.

   "Louis will you keep a secret?" Niall asked.

   "Of course Nialler."

   "I..I have to. Management thinks it's good for me to date a normal girl like Kelsey so fans think they have a chance," Niall explained almost whispering.

   "Oh my god.. I'm sorry," Louis replied. I think I heard him hugging Niall. It was true though, he did love me. But I still couldn't be with him.

   "Isn't April a normal girl though?" Louis asked.

   "No, she's very special. To me," Niall whispered. Awh! He's so perfect.

   "I know, but you know what I mean?" Louis questioned.

   "Yeah, but if I break up with Kelsey than that'll leave me single for two months because of their rule that we can't date a different long term girl within two months. So all the fans will think they have a chance for two months and than I'd date Louis Tomlinson's cousin. That wouldn't look good."

   I heard Niall sniffle before muttering, "I can never have her."

   "Never say never mate. You have to date Kelsey for the press right? So just secretly date April and don't tell them!"

   My heart jumped a beat. I might have a chance with Niall. I had to try so hard not to smile, since I was still "asleep".

   "I don't know if they found out I'd be dead. But I think she's worth it," Niall said softly.

   "Go for it mate! Now we should probably shut up in case she wakes," Louis said.

   "Yeah I'm gettin some breakfast," Niall said.

   "Uh Niall you already ate," Louis pointed out.

   "Shhhh," Niall whispered before leaving.

   Louis just chuckled and shook me awake.

   I groaned and told him to go away.

  "Harry's making pancakes!" he coaxed.

  "MOVE!" I yelled flying out of bed.

  I sped downstairs hoping Niall hadn't already ate them all.

   "Well somebodies hungry!" Drake laughed.

   "Just wanted to get some before Nialler ate them all," I laughed, ruffling Niall's hair. It was actually really soft.

   He looked up at me with his perfect blue eyes, so I smiled at him. He smiled back and then started devouring his pancakes.

   We all ate breakfast and than the boys decided to show me and Drake around the city since we had the day off.

   I ran upstairs to get changed quickly before we left. I threw on a white blouse and dark denim shorts, then slipped into my white converse with a red stripe. They were like the ones Harry, Liam, and Zayn wear, which is why I bought them. I laughed a little at what a fangirl I was before going back downstairs.