chapter 18

Minho <3

Min Min please don't go
don't leave me
I'm sorry for what I said
Not delivered 8:37 a.m 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18- sad day, bad days - Monday, October 20

3rd POV 

It was now Monday. What a horrible day, the start of a horrible week, the beggining of the end, the end of the week that is. Those kind of thought's were the only kind of thought's running through jisungs head. He kept going through what happened that day.

When he woke up and recievied Minho's texts, he thought it was a joke. So much so he started laughing his butt off. He even called Minho to say he didn't fall for it. 
.....
....
...
..
.

It didn't even ring before a siri sounding voice poped up. 

"We are sorry but your call can not be completed, the person you ar-" he hung up. A thickness filled the air. 

The realization hit him so hard, he feel to his knees, and sobbed. He sobbed so loud, the only person left at the house, Chan, came rushing in. He hugged him and craddled him. He didn't care it was Chan who was holding him, he was too broken to care.

Jisung started to connect dots and assumed what he had said to Minho was the reason he left. 

"Cha-an I *hiccup* I messed up" Jisung said barely getting his words out. 

"It's okay, just tell me what happened." chan said while wrapping his arm's tighter around jisung, and propping him up a bit more. 

"I-i said mean things.. well the way I saw thing's, they hurt him, they hurt minho, and h- he" He couldn't even get the words out without breaking down more. Chan was pacient, while rubbing circles in his back and shushing him. 

Jisung pulled out his phone and showed Chanthe text. 

Chan was taken back, he knew their must of been more to the story because he knew his best friend was in love with Jisung. The way Minho was with jisung was something he had never seen before. Chan knew He would never just let him go for something silly that could be fixed.

"Hey it's okay, everything's going to be okay." Chan stayed will him until he slowly feel asleep again. 

He worried for his freinds. 

He didn't know if they could get through this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now he sit's at his lunch table, quiet, their isn't much for him to say or do. He chooses to be numb, He can't feel things, or he would break down all the time. He suppresses it all. He can't have his own problems messing with other people's lives.

Felix came up greeting him, Jisung faked a smile, and hugged him just like he would everyday. Everyone one by one, he said hi, gave more hugs, and faked it. He didn't want to tell anyone. 

It's not like anyone really knew of all the thing's going between him and Minho, and he didn't want to explain all the happy moments, just to explain the bad. He couldn't bare it. 

Everyone was at the table except one... Minho. 

Then he heard some foot steps coming toward's his table, he tensed. 

Minho sat down at the table, the far end from Jisung, but not Alone. Two girl's sat with him Jiyun and......... Yuna. 

Jisung eye's widened. He didn't know Cafe girl went to their school..... but what shocked jisung the most was,,,, Minho lied. 

He promised Jisung he didn't have anything to do with Cafe girl and that he didn't even like girls. 

Jisungs feelings were starting to slip again, he felt pain.

"Did you have to bring your whores?" Hyunjin said. 

"Like your much to talk." Minho said

"Excuse me" Seungmin said standing up. "Do not talk to him like that." 

"Chill dude, It's a joke." Minho chuckled. 

Hyunjin just rolled his eye's and went back to his conversation with Seungmin. 

Everyone did the same, going back to the previous conversation's. Jisung looked at Minho. He seemed happy with those girls. Maybe he help Minho realize who he was, that he wasn't gay after all. The way he looked at those girls, and the way he touched their faces. NO, NO the numbness is going away, feeling starting to slip in, even worst than before. 

The way he looked at her, reminded him of the way he looked at him. He couldn't handle it anymore, he stood up abruptly everyone looking at him, but he looking at Minho. He started to cry, and he got up to walk away. 

Felix and jeongin stood up immediately but Chan stopped them. "I got this guys don't worry." they all just shook their head in agreement and sat back down. They all then looked back at Minho. Felix spoke up, "I hope he is okay." Felix got tear eyed. 

"I'm sure he will be" Changbin said wiping away his tears. 

Minho saw jisung cry, he hated making jisung cry, but he knew it was the only way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung speed walked down the hallway, tears clouding his eye's. He couldn't see anything, and kept running into things. When he reached the hallway to the bathroom, he triped. 

Someone triped him. 

"Aww is Jisungie hurt, awww you want your mommy." an unknown man said. 

The unknown man kneeled next to jisung, on the floor, and lifted his chin up, wiping his tears. 

Jisung started shaking when he looked into his dead, cold, eyes. 

Jung Wooyoung. 

"You scared of me lil pussy." Wooyoung said pushing Jisungs head out of his hand, making jisung's head hit the floor." 

"I would do a lot worst, but that little bastard you call a freind named Chan, threatened if i hurt you again, he would hurt me soooooo........ I just have to hurt you so bad you won't remember. Wooyoung said with the biggest Grin on his Face. 

You would think the logical option would be being uncounscious, but Jisung didn't want that. 

He wanted the pain. He wanted to feel something other the the 1000 pound wait on his heart. 

The pain would distract him, and he needed a big distraction. 

"Give me all you got." 

"gladly." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciao,

18th chapterrr.................. share overall opinions here

GET TO KNOW YOUR AUTHOR FUN FACT OF THE DAY: (feel free to add question in the comments)

My favorite song is Piano Man by Billie Joel 

do you guys hate me yet?!?!

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs this story is just getting good, just wait their is so much more to come, Enjoy your day

Bye bye w/ a side of changiddies,

RowieRow~<3