BONUS 1

Chapter 23-J.ONE - DECEMBER 24

3rd POV

Minsung has enjoyed the last couple of months of love. They felt closer than they ever been. This Christmas they would have to be separated due to Minho having to see his family, and would rather not pull Jisung into that nonsense. 

Minho made some time on Christmas Eve to spend some time with him.

He had a whole day planned. 

Minho pulled up to Jisung house in his car, wearing a tan suit with a large white coat over it. Jisung came out of his house wearing a simple tux and a large black and white jacket over that.

Minho got out of his car to open the door for Jisung.

"M'lady" Minho said while Bowing 

Jisung playfully slapped Minhos arm. "Minhoeee I'm not a lady. 

"Says who?" Minho said while giving a sly smile.

"Minho you should know very well im not a woman." Jisung playfully got upset. 

"You're right I would know every inch of your body" Minho said while coming closer to put his hands on Jisungs waist, smirking.

"Minhos!! My mom could hear you!" He said putting his head against Minhos chest in embarrassment. 

Minho lifts Jisungs chin up to face him. "Hey I'm sure she already knows thanks  to you not being quiet. 

Jisung pushed Minho away and got into the car. Minho shut his door, and walked over to his own, getting in, and starting the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeeKnowWeKnow98

Liked by chanaussiebro97 and 45,037 others

LeeKnowWeKnow98: aren't we cute

———————————————-—————————

Comments:

chanaussierbro97: awww your so cute! My babies all grown up! 

LeeKnowWeKnow98: Last time I checked, we are almost the same age. 

MinhoIsHot: what Happened to us, we used to be something. 

DakIsMe: Your cute and all, but I'm wondering where my invite is? Lost in the mail again?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and Jisung went ice skating for about an hour before Jisung gave up, because of his inability to have balance.

"Don't be to hard  on yourself, you did great." Minho reassured. He gave Jisung a small peck which made Jisung instantly light up.

"You're cute" Jisung reminded him.