10

I walked out on to the stone terrace, looked around at the hot tub and outdoor living area. The spot was nestled between three walls with the forth side open to the snowy tree covered mountain side.

The hot tub was square and built into the floor with a fireplace on one side and a TV on the other. There was a cedar roof over top that extended from the second floor. It was outdoors, but nearly indoors. Perfect.

"I can't believe I haven't been out here yet," I said, as I heard the glass door shut behind me.

"It's my favorite part of the house," he said leaning down to test the water. "Perfect."

He stood back up and turned to me. I had a towel over the string bikini Liz packed for me. Her bikini. Again, we weren't the same size and my breasts were ready to fall out.

"You have a top on," he tsked at me as he took off his tee shirt so he was only in his trunks.

"Not much of one," I replied. "Liz packed me hers."

"Lizzy isn't your size," he said as if I wasn't aware.

"Really?" I dropped the towel to reveal the swim suit. "And here I thought you may like it."

His eyes took in my body slowly as he walked closer to me. "My daughter wears this?"

Oh dang, I got Liz in trouble. I guess she shouldn't have packed it. "Mmhm. To the beach in the summer."

"Perhaps you don't return it...because it gets damaged," he said lightly pulling on the strap.

"But why damage it when it can easily come off?" I asked as my hand went behind my back and slowly tugged the string. The entire time, Jacob watched impatiently. "Or should we just get in the hot tub?"

He cleared his throat. "Not yet. Untie it."

"Yes, daddy," I said pulling it a little faster until the tie came undone. The material was just laying over my breasts, still tied around my neck. "What about this one?" I asked as my hand went higher.

"Yes," his hands fisted at his side. "That one too."

"You're sure?" I teased.

"Charlotte," he warned. "Remember the first rule."

I pouted. "But daddy I'm not trying to get in trouble."

"You know you will," he was growing even more impatient. "Do I need to..."

"No! No, daddy," I said, pulling the string. The top floated to the stone floor as I watched his face. For the second time today we was focused on my bare chest. "Good?"

"You know it is," he said. "Get in," the arousal clearly stuck in his throat again.

We both entered the hot tub, remarking on how nice it felt considering the cold air. Jacob's hand was lightly placed on my lower back as he guided me where to sit - which happened to be on his lap.

"Are you sure you want all my weight on you?" I asked as I ran a finger over a wet lock of hair on his forehead. "It can't be comfortable. Plus I may get cold if I'm not lower in the water."

His large, firm hand came up from the water and lifted my breast. "Don't you worry. Daddy will take care of you. Keep you warm," he said, nuzzling the side of my face with his nose and then toward my ear. "Your body is amazing, baby."