14

"Yes, daddy," I said as I draped myself over his blanket covered thighs. There was still enough room for me on the bed to not be awkwardly positioned.

Jacob pulled down my pajama bottoms as he grumbled under his breath something about they would never be allowed if he had anything to say about it. But I more focused on the anticipation. More focused how his hand would feel burning into my backside.

When I was finally uncovered from the waist down, Jacob's hand began to caress my ass cheeks. I felt on display and vulnerable.

"I dreamed of waking up this morning with my cock in your hot, wet mouth. Instead the bed was cold and you weren't even in the same room," he said as my breathing increased. His fingers pressed into my flesh, undoubtedly causing the skin to pink under his pressure. "After our disagreement last night, I was convinced you were packing..."

"No!"

"Charlotte," he warned. "I'm speaking."

His hand left my skin, but came back with a stinging force causing me to suck in air through my teeth.

He soothed the skin with his hand. "As I was saying," he continued. "But when I heard you seemingly carefree with breakfast, my concern for you leaving was replaced with a mixture of disappointment and anger. I'm not one to get angry over such things, Charlotte. But it seemed as though you were testing..."

"Never!"

"Charlotte," it was even more of a growl this time. Even more of a warning. And it was accompanied with two additional spanks. "I won't allow..." he spanked again "...this..." and again "...insolence."

My fingers grabbed the comforter that I was laying on. I squeezed the material tightly as I winced at the pain.

Jacob began to gently rub the places he had spanked. It seemed almost in reverence.

"Your skin gets so...pink," he said as his fingers glided over my ass. "Imagine what a belt would do," he said to himself.

I had never had more than a hand spank me. And I knew I wouldn't allow myself to get punished again this week. I didn't want my last few days with him to be getting in trouble. But the idea of him spanking me with his belt made me extremely wet. More than the punishment that I had just received even did. I felt chills cover my skin and my thighs squeeze together.

"You like that idea, don't you?" He hummed.

"Yes, daddy," I nearly moaned.

"It's a shame you are such a good girl," he chuckled. His finger that were on my ass slid down my ass crack and toward my core. He lightly touched the wet folds that were tingling from his words and punishment. "Given all this wetness, I'm surprised that you don't intentionally try to get in trouble."

"It's...it's against..." I gasped as he barely inserted the tip of his finger inside me "...the rules."

I knew he was now teasing my body. He circled his finger slightly and then moved it up to my clit. "But you missed an opportunity to taste daddy. You denied me."

"P-please let me..." he pressed down on my clit slightly as he rubbed it causing another gasp "...suck you..."

"I don't think you deserve..."

"Please!" I blurted out. "I'll do anything!"

The idea that he wouldn't let me suck his cock was an even worse punishment than the spanking. "Beg at my feet. Prove to me that you won't deny me again. Prove that I own you, Charlotte."

I scrambled down to the floor and genuflected. Then took myself to two knees, lowering my head to his bare feet. I had never done anything that could be considered so humiliating.