24

"That's funny to you?" I watched his eyes dance as he laughed at his words.

"Quite frankly...yes. Because you can't keep flitting in and out..."

"I don't flit! And we have only known each other a few months!"

"You flit. And second..."

"Oh, I forgot this was a list..."

"Second... I've still got it," he laughed again.

"You've still got it? What is 'it?'"

"Yup. I've got little swimmers. That clearly know their job," he was still smiling at the fact that he wasn't sterile. Cute.

"You are only in your forties, you dink," I shook my head at him.

"Mmhm, the more time to impregnate you..."

"Oh hush," I was blushing. "Let's handle this pregnancy first..." First? I'm crazy. Baby brain.

"Yes, the first of many," he sniggered as I rolled my eyes. "Thirdly..."

"Is that a word?"

"Meh, pretty sure. Thirdly, I plan to marry you..."

"You realized this all at the doctors office?"

"Mmhm, especially when she gave you my name. It seems to get used with you a lot. Charlotte Harris sounds nice," he teased as he cupped the side of my face.

"Hm, same name as Liz. Great. We used to want to be sisters and now I'll be her mother. You have terrible ideas..."

"Point number four...your tits are going to get huuuge!" He was practically rolling on the floor as I punched his arm.

"I'm going to be huge all over. It's already started. And now I can definitely place the blame on you," I said, plopping back and feeling my bloated tummy. "My God. There is something in there. Alien baby? Are you listening? Send help, if not for me, for your dad...because I may kill him." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"I ran out of numbers. But..."

"Five is the next one..."

"You will move in tonight. Quit your job tomorrow. Oh, the Connecticut house needs a nursery kitted out. I'll sell the Lambo since not a good family car..."

"Lambo? Ugh, what did I do..."

"That is what you react to?" He laughed.

I shrugged. "I've never been good at changing your mind. And I like bossy-Jacob. He makes me all hot and bothered."

"Pregnancy will affect your temperature," he winked.

"Mmm, and hormones," I said sitting up and trailing my fingertip down his suit clad arm. "I like this..."

"Yeah? My suit?"

"Mmmhm," I hummed as I admired his broad shoulders under the tailored jacket. "You were born to wear suits. Although..."

"Hm?" He started to look a little eager. How cute.

I got on my knees in front of him, between his spread legs. My hands slid up the fine wool strained against his thighs. "I'd rather see it off of you."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm," I said as my fingers plucked at his pant's fasteners. "I haven't seen you in a looong time, daddy."

He leaned over and placed his hand behind my head, tilting it up to look at his hooded eyes. "Not since I fucked that baby into your fertile little pussy," he nearly growled as he pulled me in for a hard kiss. "Undress me."