15

After our cold breakfast, we spent the remainder of the day indoors. We spent most of that time naked and exploring every inch of the other person. It was perhaps the most intimate time of my life.

After dinner, I was laying in his arms as we watched a terrible documentary about whales. I couldn't stop touching him and had managed to turn myself so I wasn't even facing the TV, but my face buried in his chest. His fingers were tangled in my hair and mine drawing circles on his side.

"I better cancel with Mitzi for tomorrow night," he said in my hair.

"Why?"

"Why?" He chuckled. "Because I think I would rather be here with you. Or take you out."

"You don't have to cancel on my account," I said. I was attempting to be reasonable and understand that he was free to do as he wanted. Even though I would be terribly jealous.

"I don't?"

"No. I want you to be happy and I have no claim on you," I said. It was total bullshit. I mean, yes I want him happy but I totally had a claim. But that claim was temporary and one sided. I wouldn't like him going out but I really couldn't say or do anything about it. Especially after Sunday.

"I see." I could feel his shoulder shrug slightly. "Okay."

So, was he going to go out with her?

"Okay," I repeated.

"What will you do tomorrow night then?"

Oh, so he was keeping the date. Great.

"Just bum around here. I haven't had a chance to read much..."

"So not a date of your own?"

"Uh, with who?" I laughed at the absurd question.

I felt him shrug again. "I wouldn't stop you. If that is what you are worried..."

"I'm not worried. I just don't have anyone to date nor any interest."

"Well, I'm not..."

"And Mitzi seems like your type. Perhaps Liz can gain a new mom," I tried to joke. But even I knew it fell flat.

"I'm not looking to get married," he said.

"Poor Mitzi," I said as I angled my face up a little so my lips skimmed his neck. "I could tell she wanted to be my new mom."

"You are such a bad girl," he said in his gravelly voice. His lips moved down to the shell of my ear. "Don't make me spank you again."

My fingers skated up his sides to the nape of his neck as I tried to get even closer to his warm hard body. "I'll be good daddy," I said against his neck and gave it a small kiss. "But I may need you to tell me how."

I felt his fingers flex in my hair. He slid his body so that I was now on top of him with his arms wrapped around me. I was just wearing a tee shirt and panties, so I felt every ridge of his tightening muscles as he positioned me. I circled my hips to feel his hard dick.

"Take off that shirt and ride daddy's big dick," he said as he pulled at my top.

I sat up to straddle him and pulled the shirt over my head. His eyes immediately landed on my bare chest. I fished his cock out of the briefs he was wearing and gave it a few strokes. Then I moved my panties to the side and lowered my needy cunt down onto his erection.

"Daddy," I moaned as I slid down.

"Oh fuck," he said as I began to raise back up. His large hands wrapped around my upper thighs, one moving around to touch where we joined. He gathered some of our natural lubricant and traced a path up to my asshole.

As I felt him circle the tight ring, I began to moan, my hand finding my clit. He slowly entered a fingertip inside me as I continued to ride him.

"Oh god, daddy. That feels incredible."

"Mmm, I bet you would love two cocks inside you. Fucking you so hard."

"I'd do anything you wanted me to, daddy."

He pushed his finger in further. "Would you fuck another woman with me?"

I moaned. But then I thought of Mitzi and my jealousy raised its ugly green eyes. "I would never deny you anything."

I knew he wouldn't ask. But I knew seeing another woman touch him would tear me in two.

"Although I'd love to see you eating some pussy, I'm not sure I'm willing to share you given how little time we have together," he said, pushing his finger in the rest of the way as I let out a slow breath and pulled on my clit.

"I've never..." I gasped as he began to slowly fuck my ass with his fingers "...eaten ...pussy!" I nearly shouted the last word because he added another finger.

"Have you fucked two men before?" He asked as his other hand came up to squeeze my breast. "Have you been used like a slut by two dominant men?"

"N-no," I stuttered out as I approached my climax.

"If I owned you, no man would ever see what's mine much less touch you," he was now panting.

"Oh my god," my orgasm was so close I was almost incoherent. "You do own me."

"Prove it," he said, sitting up and biting my nipple as I came on his cock. "That's right."

He withdrew his fingers and reached back behind my limp body to reposition his cock. I felt the wet head near my ass and knew his plan immediately.

He leaned back and began to lower me on to his cock. The pain was nearly unbearable but I would never stop him. My hands braced on his chest as I lowered further down until he was balls deep in my ass.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, baby," he moaned.

"I've n-never..." I yelped as he flipped us around, my legs now up my my ears and his cock still embedded in my asshole.

He began to kiss me as he pulled back. The kissing distracted me from the pinching and discomfort of the ass fucking. "You are so fucking perfect," he mumbled over my lips as he pulled my arms over my head to keep me in place. "If I had you in my bed every day, I'd fucking destroy you."

Being his hostage and hearing those words made my stomach flip as he began to fuck me harder. He pounded in to me with my wrists clutched in his fist and his other hand occupied with my breasts.

"And I'd let you," I said as I tipped over into another orgasm. One that he joined me in as he frantically pummeled me into the couch.

"I know," he grit out as he pulsed out his last ribbon of cum into my virgin ass. "I know you would." He panted into my neck. "And that's why I would never ask you to."