Đ₳Ɏ 15 ~ Ø₦ł ₣ØⱤ₥ -2- ~

Lloyd had blacked out, the air around him was thick causing him to erupt into a fit of coughs, his head hurt a tremendous amount so Lloyd placed his hand on top of his head only to feel a sharp object.

He retracted his hand immediately before remembering the events that had transpired earlier... There's no way though- no way -

"Lloyd." Oh he so definitely was no dreaming right now. Her voice, the voice of the girl he fell in love with and thought was dead was now standing right in front of him and while he was trapped she was a free as ever.

He grimaced seeing her smirking. "W-what did you do?" His voice came out grodgy and distorted, his confused reaction only seemed to make Harumi even happier.

She laughed as he looked at her. "Oh Lloyd, I didn't do anything. In fact you did this to yourself, I had tried to turn you into your father... It seems the only thing I was able to do was give you a slight push." She looked at his form up and down. "Apparently your oni form is quite diffrent from his though."

Lloyd gasped as bus eyes widened. Did she just say Oni Form? The boy looked at his hands... Or claws of a golden color now shone against the purple crystals. He let out a scream falling down onto his back.

He stared at one of the crystals poking out off the wall to his hide face now golden with fangs and purple eyes. "NO no no no no no this can't be happening!"

He began to panic, his head was spinning, he couldn't think straight and he grabbed the side of his head and before he knew it he had released his oni powers and began to break the vengestone bars.

Harumi grabbed her katana waving for someone else to come in as soon as Lloyd escaped he began to charge at Harumi. But this wasn't like last time.

The Overlord sent a wave of crystal electricity towards Lloyd who just narrowly avoided it, he charged at the Overlord his hands now glowing a purple flame.

Harumi fell back not wanting to join into the fight, after all she had now powers that could help the Overlord. The Oni and the Overlord began omto fight into combat before the Crystal King then sent a wave of lightning hitting both Lloyd and Harumi.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted out a Lloyd stumbled backwards, he shouted out as the Crystal King began to hold him by the throat. "Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon and Grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master, I will once again ask you if you join the Crystal Council. In return I will train you to control your Oni Form so that you will never go on a rampage."

Lloyd stopped his struggling staring at the one who he had battled and defeated before, the one who made him fight his father and the one who just offered him to train his Oni Form... The form he never wanted before because it would just prove what younger him had always said.

That he's like his father.

A part of him wanted to take up this offer, train the Oni Form, prove himself to his father that he's like him and better and maybe be with Harumi again.

But the other part of him wants to run away and go back to the ninja declining the Crystal Kings offer and going back while defeating the Overlord with his own elemental power. No Oni Form.

Lloyd had internal conflict running through his mind before sighing, the horns on his head disappeared and the golden skin turned back to normal. He looked down before meeting the Overlords eyes.

"I-I accept... Teach me how to maintain my Oni Form an-and I'll join your Crystal Council."

At his words of defeat the Crystal King smirked letting go of Lloyd neck. Once doing so he held out his hand. "Welcome Lloyd Garmadon. To the Crystal Council."

He grimaced before nodding, they all walked out to the main room of the crystal fortress. The Overlord walked in front of Harumi and Lloyd while the two walked side by side not even looking at the other.

The three stopped as the Overlord turned to them. "You see Lloyd, Oni are fulled by the fight and war. You however being part Oni, dragon and human are fulled by your emotions. Emotions of anger or hatred fuel it.

If you are to control it you must control your emotions. Your hatred is too strong you must first encase your body in anger and then release it after that try to work through the emotions so that while you are angry you can be in control."

He turned back to the ninja. "Do you understand young Garmadon?" Lloyd nodded. "Good, we will try to preform it now."

The Crystal King turned to Harumi before explaining. "Right now all your hatred is focused on her" He pointed to Harumi before looking back at Lloyd. "and your father."

Harumi started at Lloyd her purple eyes reflecting against his green. "I want you to focus on her and then transform without going on a rampage."

The boy nodded before closing his eyes on focusing on her.

He focused on all the rage and hatred and frustration his felt towards her.

"Dont do it Lloyd... Please."

He reopended his eyes only to see them.

End ~