3: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey y'all what a wonderful gift it is to wake up to another beautiful fall Sunday:) 

Sidenote: Remember to comment your prayer request in the comment section and then I'll post them in this chapter so we all can pray for each other:)

Prayer Requests For The Week: 

Grace Green's Prayer Requests: (Mine)

1: Sadly, yesterday my seven-month-old puppy was playing and clipped his leg on the edge of a wall. Nothing is broken but he is still limping and I'm hoping he will not have to go to vet but if the limp does not go away by tomorrow then the vet is where we'll be going. So please pray that his leg heals and there is nothing seriously wrong with it.

2: My love life is currently dryer than the Sahara Desert and even though at the moment I'm not really looking for a boyfriend as I'm focusing on making my books the next York Times Best Sellers, I still am waiting on my Godly husband, and I would love for him to just appear. So, if y'all could pray for my Godly husband to come find me that would be amazing:) 

(And That's All My Prayer Requests For This Week:)

Then let's all come together and pray for the members of 'The Holy Sisters United'.

1: Shaylee_Kate asks that we pray for her dad's health as he is not doing well at the moment. So, let's come together and pray for his health.

2: -LillyMillieBug- asks that we pray for her back. The pain first appeared this weekend and she has tried everything to try and help relieve the pain, but nothing has worked. She awoke this morning, and it still hurts. She doesn't know what to do. So, let's come together and pray for her backpain to disappear.