10: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I pray y'all's week went well and let me know in the comments if what you requested last week for prayer has improved:)

So, how this works is, I will list prayer requests down below that people have requested for us to pray for them about. And then we pray for them. It's as simple as that:)

Grace Green (Me). (I wrote this in a third person's P.O.V. so it would be easier to understand:)

Grace asks us to continue to pray for her to overcome this cold she has been suffering with for nearly a week now. She asks us to pray for God to rebuke this sickness from her body. Grace asks us to pray for her neighbor Mike, who has cancer, and it has spread all over his body. We have now discovered it is in his brain. So, Grace asks us to pray for Mike, may God remove his pain. She asks us to pray for a dear friend of hers, Linda. Linda has been in Grace's life for nearly eleven years and has become almost like a second grandmother to her. Well Linda has many health issues affecting her life currently and Grace worries about her deeply. So, Grace asks us to come together and pray for God to heal Linda. To remove her pain and allow her to return to her normal daily life. Grace asks that we pray for her grandmother who is currently battling a cold as well. It's mostly in her sinus and she is not doing well. So, Grace asks us to pray for God to heal her grandmothers' body of the sickness. Grace asks that we pray for her sister, Autume, who is currently about to get engaged. There are many people who are trying to not allow them to get married yet and so Grace asks us to pray for God to place His hands on Autume's boyfriend and give him the wisdom to make the right choice for him and Autume. Grace asks us to pray for her sister, Winter, who is having some relationship issues and so Grace asks us to pray for God to straighten the issues out. Grace asks us to pray for her other sister, Summer, who currently just broke up with a man she was in a situationship with, and so Grace asks us to pray for God to heal any hurt feelings or broken heart Summer might have. Backtracking a little bit, Grace wants further prayer requests for Linda. She asks that we pray for God to place His hands over Linda's eyes and heal her vison. Grace asks that we pray for the pain in Linda's body to be healed and that God may heal her. Grace asks us to pray for her mother who is still having problems with her knee. She asks us to pray for God to heal her mother's knee and allow her to recover quickly. And finally, Grace asks us to pray for her to have a good birthday next week. 

Tyfanny_Heather

She asks that we pray for her mom. Her mother is currently struggling with a degenerating back. It's very painful for her, and she can barely sit. So, she asks us to pray for God to help her mother and to remove this awful pain from her mother's back.

Ghettoshiek

Asks that we pray for God's intervention in her life. Mostly concerning her application for school, a job, and her relationship with Him. She asks that we pray for God to open financial blessings for her family and friends.

That is all the prayer requests for this week. If you have any prayer requests you would like to be in the next prayer request chapter, then comment them down below, and we'll add them:)