9: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I pray y'all's week went well and let me know in the comments if what you requested last week for prayer has improved:)

So, how this works is, I will list prayer requests down below that people have requested for us to pray for them about. And then we pray for them. It's as simple as that:)

Grace Green (Me). (I wrote this in a third person's P.O.V. so it would be easier to understand:)

Grace asks us to pray for her this week. She is currently battling a cold that is mostly affecting her sinuses. And so, she asks that we pray for God to heal her body of this sickness or, at the very least, allow her to breathe through her nose again, lol. Grace's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and plans have been made to go vacation for it, and so Grace asks that we pray for everything to go well with the planning. As To Keep You is being wrapped up, Grace asks us to pray for God to lead her through the final chapters. Finally, Grace asks us to pray for her to have a stress-free week.

Hazels_Bookshelf

Asks that we pray for her local restaurant. There was a fire, and it's a total loss. No one was hurt, thankfully. But she asks us to pray for the owners and to pray that whatever decision they make surrounding the restaurant goes well for them. 

NatashaAstridParker

Asks that we pray for God to heal her body. She recently popped out her collar bone a bit, and it's painful. So, she asks that we pray for God to remove the pain and to place His hands on her to heal what has been broken. 

Ghettoshiek

Asks that we pray for God's intervention in her life. Mostly concerning her application for school, a job, and her relationship with Him. She asks that we pray for God to open financial blessings for her family and friends.

 PlattenumSwiftie9685

Asks that we pray for her dad, who is currently in the hospital recovering from open-heart surgery. He is in good spirits, but her family needs prayer right now. 

Tyfanny_Heather

She asks that we pray for her mom. Her mother is currently struggling with a degenerating back. It's very painful for her, and she can barely sit. So, she asks us to pray for God to help her mother and to remove this awful pain from her mother's back.

That is all the prayer requests for this week. If you have any prayer requests you would like to be in the next prayer request chapter, then comment them down below, and we'll add them:)