Isaiah 58:11

'The Lord will guide you always.'

- Isaiah 58:11

This verse means so much to me. I don't know about you but I'm stubborn, I'm head-strong and like to lead myself. I like to be in charge and I'm impatient. At times it's very hard for me to step back and allow God to lead me. Especially when I'm stressed out or really want something to happen. But if there is one thing God is teaching me in 2024, it's mainly to wait on Him. To allow Him to guide me. I keep going through 'reader deserts', where I'll go days without a single reader but then have multiple readers flood my books. And that only happens after I've spent countless days praying about it. I know God is teaching me to be patient and to allow Him to guide me not only as an author, but as a Christian too. 

So today I encourage you to sit back, take your fears, stress, and worries to God. Pray and talk to Him about it. Then LEAVE it in God's hands. Don't stress about it, don't worry about it, and don't allow fear to drown you. I encourage you to at least try this for a week. That's seven days, doesn't sound so long, right? That's seven days you could learn a new way to embrace God's guidance. 

Also let me know how last week's Bible verse affected you:)