7: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I pray y'all's week went well and let me know in the comments if what you requested last week for prayer has improved:)

So, how this works is, I will list prayer requests down below that people have requested for us to pray for them about. And then we pray for them. It's as simple as that:)

Grace Green (Me). (I wrote this in a third person's P.O.V. so it would be easier to understand:)

Monday Grace is going shopping with both her grandmother and her neighbor who has cancer. She asks that we pray that everything goes well. She asks that we pray for her neighbor, Mike, who is currently suffering from a deadly type of cancer. Grace asks that we pray for Mike and pray for God to remove his pain. She asks that we pray for her grandmother, who is having some health issues concerning her knees and memory, so she asks that we pray for her grandmother to be healed of both. Summer, Grace's older sister, is currently going through a hard time, and so Grace asks that we pray for Summer. She asks that we may pray for God to lead Summer through her current storm. Grace's mother has started a new job and is still healing from a leg injury, so Grace asks us to pray for her mother's healing process and for her to have an easy time at her new job. Grace asks that we continue to pray her for best friends Anna and Natalia. Natalia is currently drowning in classes, and so Grace asks us to pray for God to lighten her burdens. Grace asks that we pray for Anna, who is currently editing her book. She asks that we pray for God to lead Anna through the editing process. Finally, Grace asks us to pray for a stress-free week for her.

dandyskz

Asks that we pray for her brother and Father's health. She asks that we pray that they may feel better soon. She asks that we pray for her family to have overall wellbeing.

Pinestripe37

Asks that we pray for her to have peace and patience. She asks that pray for the peace of God to replace all the frustration that she's currently struggling against. She asks that we pray for God's guidance and wisdom in the lives of her and her loved ones. She asks that we pray for everyone to follow the Holy Spirit's callings and direction.

PlattenumSwiftie9685

Asks that we continue to pray for her. She is struggling with depression and so let's pray that God may rebuke the depression that is currently drowning her. Let's pray for God to shine only light on her and allow her to break from the chains that are currently holding her hostage. 

Ghettoshiek

Asks that we pray for her friend Caree, who is currently having some relationship problems, and so she asks that we pray God to lead Caree through this tough time. She also asks us to pray for the Holy Spirit to bless him with guidance.

That is all the prayer requests for this week. If you have any prayer requests you would like to be in the next prayer request chapter, then comment them down below, and we'll add them:)