11: Prayer Request Sunday

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I pray y'all's week went well and let me know in the comments if what you requested last week for prayer has improved:)

So, how this works is, I will list prayer requests down below that people have requested for us to pray for them about. And then we pray for them. It's as simple as that:)

Grace Green (Me). (I wrote this in a third person's P.O.V. so it would be easier to understand:)

Asks that we pray for her, pray for her mind. The devil is attacking her mind and causing a storm of depression to lurk in the background. So, let's pray to rebuke the devil and his games from her life. Grace is still writing chapter thirty-one of To Keep You, and as the book draws to an end, she asks that we pray for God to guide her. This summer is very important to Grace, so she asks that we pray for this summer to be amazing for her. She also asks us to pray for everyone to have an amazing and godly summer this year. Grace is going to be taking up patch ironing and painting jeans, so she asks that we pray for everything to go well and that everything turns out amazing. She's also started going on 'Jesus walks', a form of walking where you listen to worship music, pray, and just embrace God. She's also began to have Bible studies at the beach, and so Grace asks that we pray for the weather to continue to be nice. In a truly surprising blessing, Grace was asked to be a mentor to another writer, and so she asks that we pray everything goes good with that. She asks that God blesses her with the wisdom to teach this writer all that He has taught Grace as a writer. Many things are happening in Grace's life, so she asks that we pray for her to just be able to slow down and take a moment to breathe. 

PlattenumSwiftie9685

Asks that we, for God to heal her, she is currently recovering from surgery. So, let's pray that her healing journey is painless and that she heals quickly. 

Writer4Runner

Asks that we pray for her, she recently lost a person that was very dear to her. The person is alive and well, but just moving away into another chapter of life very quickly.  Writer4Runner regrets never telling her friend how much she loved them or how much she appreciated them. Or talked about how much Jesus loves them. Let's pray God removes this guilt from her life and surrond her with love. 

Tyfanny_Heather

Asks that we continue to pray for her mother, who is suffering from severe pain. Let's pray that God removes this pain from her mothers body and offers relief for her.

That is all the prayer requests for this week. If you have any prayer requests you would like to be in the next prayer request chapter, then comment them down below, and we'll add them:)