Chapter 1: Strange New World

Author's pov

"MIKEY!!!!" A shout was heard through the junkyard which everyone looked at black haired ponytail teen trying to breath the blood coming out of his mouth.

A bleached blond haired boy looks at him in pure shocked along with his partner as the black haired teenager boy walks towards the long, blond hair boy with the half top ponytail who stopped attacking black haired boy with yellow streaks and a tiger tattoo.

It was Bloody Halloween where Hanagaki Takemichi, a time leaper who has to ability from his adult self to going his fourteen year old body.

His mission was saving his girlfriend Tachibana Hinata from her fate in the future by the Tokyo Manji Gang who got corrupted by treacherous and manipulative Kisaki Tetta.

His current part of his mission was raising to the top ranks of Toman, preventing Kisaki from fully joining and stopping the deaths of the former First Division's Captain Baji Keisuke and former founding member Hinemiya Kazutora who was killed by none other than Mikey himself.

"You got mad for me, Mikey? You shouldn't have.... Kazutora, don't blame yourself...You didn't kill since... I will be joining you!" Baji soon said as pulling the knife upwards.

Takemichi and his partner Matsuno Chifuyu was were shocked and horrified by seeing what he was going to do.

"BAJI-SAN!!!!"

"BAJI-KUN! NO!!!!"

They screamed in pure horror unlit suddenly, everything around them starts moving fast which Takemichi's eyes couldn't catch it what was happening.

Suddenly, everything went blackout to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AH!!!" Takemichi gasps before he sat up. 'What the hell happened? Did I time leap?' he thought before he noticed he was still in his school uniform which he haven't time leap.

He soon stand up and noticed that he was inside of a school's halls but they were not all clean but rather painted in street art with paint sprayer.

"What the hell? Why am I in a school? Why does it has street art all over it?" Takemichi mumbled in confused while he walked through the halls and looking at his surroundings out of cautious.

He didn't know what happened but hell, the only thing he knew is that he has to find Chifuyu in order to find Baji or Mikey from killing Kazutora and letting Kisaki win.

If not, then his girlfriend Tachibana Hinata or simply known as Hina will died in the future.

He suddenly heard some coming outside which he went to check by thinking it was Mikey trying to kill which as soon he out of the building.

He saw it was some high schoolers cheering at two individuals who were fighting.

'What the hell?! High Schoolers?!' he thought before the high schooler punched the one with dark brown hair which he falls down to the floor.

Takemichi was shocked as other was going to charge unlit he soon stepped into the fight.

"WAIT! STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Takemichi shouted which the other high schoolers sudden stopped cheering as they and along with fighter looks at him in pure confusion.

"What the hell is this guy talking about?"

"Why would Kurosaki kill him?"

"Is it me or that guy looks too young to be in our school"