Chapter 23: Baddest Girls In Tokyo

Author's pov

"Oh damn!" Ryusei and Kazutora exclaimed by seeing Naomi taking out a Hanamori's student by using a side suplex and taking her down to the ground.

Tamashiro Naomi, her title as one of the Six Great Generals is La Guerrerra, The Warrioress in Spanish.

Her maternal grandfather was a luchador, wrestler in Spanish while her father is a owner of a Aikido Dojo.

Most of her family fights and she learned lot of things from both sides of her family.

Naomi soon dodged a another attack from the Hanamori's students before she used as Aikido technique to throw her to the ground before roundhouse kick another one.

Chifuyu stood there in some awe and stun by seeing Naomi's style of fighting before Baji soon puts his arm around him. "Chifuyu...I know this isn't really my place to say this but...You have good taste!" Baji said with thumbs up as making Chifuyu completely flustered and shock by his sudden actions and knowing what he meant.

Yeah, he notice that Chifuyu likes Naomi.

Naomi exhaled and pushing her hair away from her face before she turned around and seeing the crowd of the Hanamori's students stopped fight and looking at Shizuka and Gozen who were about to fight.

"No Manches" she uttered in shock while Toman soon noticed it.

Sakura looks at Gozen and Yoiki's famous Goddess of War. She watches them while leaning her face to her hand.

"Well, isn't this interesting. Talk about past rivalry...Now, I am getting Megumin's and Yunyun's rivalry image" she said as imagining Megumin and Yunyun from Konosuba.

"Well, shit. This got complicated" Lisa said as walking towards Takemichi and others who were surprised by her words as looked at her.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Takemichi asked to her which Lisa soon sighs and puts her hands into her pockets.

"Because Shizuka and Gozen has this longtime rivalry since middle school...Like Naruto and Sasuke without Sasuke being annoying emo and Naruto not being Naruto" Lisa explained which Takemichi nodded before he became shocked as recalls the many fights Naruto and Sasuke had in his timeline and leading them to destroyed one of their arms.

'OH MY GOD! DON'T TELL ME THAT THEY WILL TRY TO RIP THEIR OWN ARMS OR LEG!?!' He screamed in his mind.

Shizuka and Gozen looked at each other with a fierce and tense stare like how Naruto and Sasuke do in their battles.

Suddenly, they soon starts running towards each other before jumping and flying kicks as passing each other.

They soon land on the ground and soon stood up as turning around to each others. "Ha!" Gozen charges and tries to punch Shizuka fast but Shizuka dodged it quick before grabbing her arm.

Shizuka soon used a Judo technique as throwing Gozen down to the ground but Gozen got her balance before twisting Shizuka's arm.

"Yoshino-san!" Mitsuya shouted as Gozen soon pulls Shizuka around and she's get kicked by her double kicks and throw to the another side of the wall.

Gozen soon laughs as having that wild smirk on her face that made the Middle Mizo Gang shivered in pure fear by her strength and brutality.

"Lisa! Naomi-san! Can't you do something to help her out?!" Chifuyu asked them which Lisa and Naomi looked rather calm and composed than being shocked or even worried for their friend.