Happy Birthday Tomoe!!!

Today is April 17!

It's Inumaki Tomoe's birthday!

Happy Birthday Tomoe!!!!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Trivial Facts about Tomoe.

She's only child of her family.

Her height is 165cm (5'4').

Her blood type is O.

She's full Japanese.

Her favorite is Onirigi, dumplings and Daifuku mochi.

She's actually the third cousin of Yuna and Yuujin, their paternal grandmother's mother is the sister of Tomoe's great grandma.

Tomoe's appearance is often compared to dog, especially a Shiba Inu for her good-natured, lively spirited and her cuteness.

She's the only who doesn't get into fights like how Yuna and others does, but despite of that, she's a capable fighter and knows some Karate.

Despite not being one of Six Generals, she hangs out with them and often cheering them on during their fights.

In Yoiki High School, she's known as Inu-chan or Inumaki-chan for her kindness and friendly demeanor.

She's decided to become the head of the infirmary since someone needed to be charge on attending the wounds of the delinquents.

Her name 智恵 Tomoe meaning: (Tomo)
(智) meaning wisdom, intellect, reason. (恵) (e) meaning favor, blessing, grace, kindness.

Also, her name means blessing.

Her surname Inumaki (犬牧); (犬) (Inu) meaning dog. (牧) (maki) meaning "shepherd, tend cattle.

Her surname defines well on her cute doggy appearance.

She's often wearing a mask because she's sensitive with the cold weather and sneezes.

Secret: she has a beautiful face underneath her cuteness and doggy appearance.

She likes Animes, Manga, Manhwa and K-Dramas and sometimes, C-dramas and J-dramas.

Her favorite Chinese Drama is Who Rules the World, Love Between Fairy and Devil, Love like Galaxy.

Her favorite Korean Drama is Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Vincenzo, Hometown Cha Cha Cha, True Beauty, Snowdrop (She's cried lot), Business Proposal, Alchemy of Souls, and The Glory (Coming Soon).

Her future favorite K-Dramas will be Love To Hate You and Revenge of Others, Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow, Glory Part 2 and her future favorite Chinese Drama will be Starry Night and Till The End of Moon.

I recommend to watch it 😜.

She's a big fan of Anime, especially the isekai animes.

She's currently waiting for anime adaption of Why Raeliana Ended Up At Duke's Mansion.

Tomoe is multilingual; she's speaks her natural native Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean Chinese and also, Tagalog.

She's knows Yuna and Yuujin since they grew up together, she calls Yuna "Yu-chan" and Yuujin "Yuu-kun".

She often sees them as older siblings figure despite she's a two months younger than them.

She's good friends with Asahi, Neon and Sango who often comes to the infirmary.

She's also close friends with Lisa, Saemon, Naomi, Shizuka, Ikari, Kansao, Mary, and Kurosaki who are both fans of Reincarnated as Slim Anime.

She's sometimes takes care of Yuna's and Yuujin's pets, Raon and Nyatoru as well, plays with them.

She met Yamada when he came looking for Yuna.

She's knows Karate.

Corrected by the students of Yoiki, she has a nice and soft voice.

Tomoe is somehow ambivert; both extrovert and introvert.

She's a fan of Blackpink, TWICE, BTS, and Jeon Somi.

She also knows the leader of the Karasusawa too, she met him with Yuna and Yuujin.

Yuna and Yuujin are rather protective of Tomoe, they see her as their younger sister.

Tomoe is very gifted on cooking, especially Japanese, Korean and sometimes Chinese cuisine.

Her favorite flower is the Japanese Apricots.

She's very supportive to her friends and cousins about their decisions.

She's somehow like Kuroko who possesses the ability of making herself invisibile that people don't notice her like how Izana and others didn't.

The ones who can sense her are Yuna, Yuujin, Saemon, Lisa, Naomi, Shizuka, Ikari, Kansao, Asahi, Neon and Sango.

Tomoe has comedic and silly tendencies that she likes pure gold comedy like her cousins.

She has a good stamina on running. In middle school, she used to be in the track team, runner.

As the head of the infirmary, Tomoe takes her job seriously and she's good on attending other's wounds which she learned from Kaneshiro who taught her everything when she was young.

She was surprised when Yuna got her first kiss that she squeals and covers her eyes.

Due of her spirited and amiable personality, she gets along well with others, including cruel and ruthless members of Tenjiku.

Tomoe has a thing for Filipinos (Izana).

Her appearance is based out of Inumaki from Jujutsu Kaisen in female version and Fuyutsuki from The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague.

Naomi helps her straight her hair during a event due of Tomoe's hair is unruly and messily wavy.

She's lives with Yuna and Yuujin.

She decided to followed Yuna towards Yoiki since she's supporting her no matter what and also, she always wanted a school where there's no teachers to tell her to do homework.

Back in middle school, Tomoe was rather lazy with her work which she often doing her work in the last time, and she would sometimes skip school.

Despite her laziness and impulsive attitude, she's very intelligent in academics like Yuna and Yuujin are.

When she took off her mask, everyone around her were stunned by seeing her face.

She's Fourth Most Beautiful girl in Tokyo and the Cutest.

She's likes animals, especially dogs and cats.

Her kind and considerate nature will give a positive light to Izana in his redemption Arc.

Tomoe dislikes bittersweet things.

She's one of the few who knows about the real family name of Yuna and Yuujin.

She's most chilling person who has lot of patience with people.

She has the Tadano's ability to read well people despite their crude behavior.