Chapter 26: Doin' Our Own Thing

Author's pov

Yoiki High School, the Delinquent High School that governs Shibuya District and known to be the Demon School and Shibuya Baddest.

Yoiki is known for their demonic and strong student delinquents but also, having international students of different places of the world.

Yeah, all around the world, even Native American.

The school grew international population due to the founder who builded the school wanted different young teenagers of the world to have a haven for them despite their backgrounds and ethnicities.

The only Japanese man who did apologized everything what the Imperial Japan did Korea, China, Okinawa and the Philippines enough to gain some mutual trust and respect to build the school for them.

He was a good man with a good heart, even giving some educational knowledge to the Ainu.

"OHHHH!!!!" People of African American descent shouted as one of their own give a clean shot to the basketball's next.

They started cheering and celebrating as putting the American Pop music of the Hood culture and started dancing and singing at the same time.

Lisa was sitting far away on the seating, eating Nikuman streamed pork bun with soda can while she was talking with her smartphone.

"All the people around the world are being so dramatic, Lisa! I meant Ariel is black! They put a Black Ariel and they're pissed about it! I mean it's all made up!" The speaker of the person who called Lisa said as dial as Little Sis Nico.

Lisa nodded while eating her pork buns. "I know, Nico. And especially when ya a fan of the Bailey Sisters, Halle and Chloe. But still, the real reason why people are so dripping about it is because they don't know if Disney did it out of genuine reasons or political bullshit. And besides, they're adding the adding the sisters of Ariel and changing their ethnicities and names...Well, I heard the sequel of Avatar The Way of Water is good along with Puss in Boots The Last Wish" Lisa said to her as revealing to be her younger sister Mamiya Nicole, better known as Nico.

Her sister Nico is currently in middle school and her third year of middle school.

The next spring, she will be in high school.

"Ah, I supposed your right, Sis. Anyways, I gotta go with Suzuki, Kiyomi and Lina to get the tickets of Wakanda Forever"-Nico

"Alright, be careful and see ya home" Lisa soon said as ending her call before she looked at the new movies coming at December of 2022.

The year of 2022 is almost over as the new year and a new era of the Delinquents are coming soon along with the Black Clover movie.

She knew it well and lucky for Yoiki who managed to have this much peace between other Delinquent High Schools and gangs for almost a year after Yuna became the new leader of Yoiki and Yamada Seiya who passed down the title to Yuna and left after graduating.

She soon went to her photos App and went through the photos of her friends and family.

She soon stopped at photo as she titled her head.

'When I wonder when Yuna is going to tell them. The moment I saw that blond who has that familiar face, she and I knew who he was...Also, he has that thing inside of him like Venom but more deadlier and life sucking. I wonder when he will show up to see them...' Lisa thought.