Chapter 7: Truth and the Unlikely Era

Author's pov

"Wait, what?! You mean that hot silver haired chick beaten the shit of Mikey and other Captains and Vice Captains?! And she beaten the living shit out of Hanma?!" Baji soon said which Kazutora nodded while he was stunned by what happened.

I mean first he was about to stabbed himself unlit he got somehow into a hall and got himself hit by La Chancla.

Second, he woke up and seeing everyone was alright.

And now, he find out that Mikey was beaten up by a girl who's older than him and kicked his gang out along with Hanma who was beaten up badly.

Well, this isn't how Halloween was supposed to be.

"Well....shit. That's will leave a mark on his pride. So, she's keeping us along with Emma, Takemitchy's girl and her brother?"-Baji

"And there's one thing more.... Pah-chin is also here along with his dog Pochi"-Kazutora

"Even Pochi?!"-Baji

"Yeah and I heard her talking with her brother that they will make Pah take care of her dog. Too be honest, I never seen that kind of dog before....it looked like a Dinosaur or a shark" Kazutora soon said as recalling Yuna's and Yuujin's pet dog Raon, a pitbull.

They also have a cat named Nyatoru.

Baji soon sighs in disbelief by knowing now, they're in deep shit.

'I can't believe that chick controls this school that is filled of delinquents and beaten the shit out of Mikey. At least she saved Kazutora from being killed by him....' Baji soon looks at Kazutora and seeing him in remorse and guilt.

"Kazutora, are you alright?" Baji asked which Kazutora sighs and close his eyes.

"Baji... it's my fault...If I haven't convince you to help me with the theft or even thought of that stupid idea, Mikey's bro would still be alive and...I wouldn't have put you into this position. I should've turn that weirdo with glasses offer but hell, I was so stupid.....I guess with my family issues, I got a family destroyed because of me" Kazutora soon said in full of remorse which Baji looks him in sympathy.

While for the boys not knowing, Emma was outside of the room and listening to them.

She soon sighs and looks away. 'I always knew that he always felt guilty for what happened. After all, I did nothing to help Mikey or Keisuke...even him.... I'm such idiot, Shinichiro' Emma thought as she understood well Kazutora's feelings and his upbringings.

After all, she always felt that he had the hardest since the accident.

"Hey, your friend and her brother are waiting for you"

"I'm coming" Emma soon said as she left with Kurosaki who was taking back where Hina and Naoto were.

With Baji and Kazutora.

Baji looks at his friend in some surprised before switching his surprised to confused.

"Wait, Kisaki offer you what?" Baji soon said with a hint of anger.

He wasn't mad at Kazutora, he was mad that Kisaki took advantage of his friend's unstable state and tried to made him kill him and get killed by Mikey.

Kazutora only nodded before Takemichi and Chifuyu smacked the door open.

"Baji-kun! Kazutora-kun! There's something we have to tell you!" Takemichi shouted which got Baji and Kazutora alerted. Chifuyu soon went where Naomi was, she was drinking diet coke and watching her phone.