Chapter 12: Build Up

Author's pov

"This is the training center!" Kurosaki announced as Takemichi was stunned by seeing the training center that looked like a gym.

'Damn, the guy who created this must be very creative' Takemichi as looking at Kurosaki.

Kurosaki is tall, muscular young man with long, black hair styled into a messy mohawk undercut and narrow dark gray eyes, with intimidating features. He have thin eyebrows with scar on his left brow, he have piercings on his face: three on his upper eyebrow and two on his left side of his nose.

He wore a his uniform with his jacket open and wearing white sneakers.

Despite his intimidating appearance, Kurosaki is a very kind guy and who cares deeply for others.

"Thank you, Kurosaki-senpai and I am sorry if I mistook you that you and Saemon were fighting to the death" Takemichi soon said which Kurosaki surprised and got little nervous by his claim.

"W-What?! No, it's okay since of course, you're new to Yoiki. And of course, I wouldn't kill Hiro, besides I suck at rock papper scissors, I respects him the most" Kurosaki soon said honestly and genuine which Takemichi sees that Kurosaki is really an kind-hearted person.

He was similar to Pah-chin but instead of being aggressive, rude and somehow dumb, he's rather honest, respectful and smart.

"Anyways, good luck on your fight with Ikari-senpai. He's really tough, so do your best" Kurosaki soon said to him before walking away from the room.

Takemichi looks back before he hears a familiar voice.

"Takemichi-san" Takemichi turned around and seeing Saemon walking towards him.

"Saemon" Takemichi soon said as Saemon throws his arm around Takemichi's neck that slightly surprised him. "I heard that you're going up against Katsu. I mean Katsu is very hard ass and one of the best fighters in Yoiki. You need to build up for the upcoming ceremonial fight. Just between you and me, protein does help out with the exercise" Saemon soon said which Takemichi ended up nervously laughing.

'I'm seriously going to get my ass kick more than what happened yesterday before transporting into the future and of course, getting more beaten up like I did with Kiyomasa' Takemichi thought.

Takemichi did noticed how Draken had a hard time with the second year and one of the Six Great Generals, Ikari Katsuji during their fight before he and Saemon interfered.

He did tell that Ikari was definitely strong and tough on the edges like a wolf.

While Takemichi in the other hand, he knows that he's wimpy and if it wasn't for his endurance and determination, he would've lost like he did in the original past.

He didn't want to became that loser who always ran from his problems and apologizing for things that he didn't even do.

Especially when he didn't want to lose Hina again.

'But I have to try to stand that fight against with Ikari-senpai. Yuna-senpai didn't mention of winning than knowing how to fight or defend yourself. It will be pain but I won't stand out as longest as I am this weakling dumbass' Takemichi thought determinedly.

"Okay, let's begin. Throw your best punch at the punching bag" Saemon soon let go of him and revealing the punching bag.

'I don't know why but hell, I feel Deja Vu coming from that punching bag' Takemichi thought by looking at the punching bag in some disbelief.