Chapter 18: Ceremonial Fight

Author's pov

"YESSS!!!! CEREMONIAL FIGHT! IKARI! BEAT HIS ASS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

'God, they're truly demon' Takemichi thought as seeing the large crowd who cheering through the Ceremonial Fight between Takemichi and Ikari.

The Ceremonial Fight, it's something similar to the Ceremonial Welcoming for first year students but different since instead of a welcoming with schools, it was for the transfer students to prove their worthiness to Yoiki.

It didn't matter if transfer student won or not, it matter if the transfer student was willing to fight for their life for Yoiki and his fellow classmates and members.

They all had to learn to defend themselves.

"Don't worry, my Padawan. I taught you everything you needed to know. After all, I did give you a hellish training" Saemon added that which Takemichi looked away with sweats by knowing the last days, he did gave him hellish training.

Takemichi soon inhaled before looking at the crowd cheering through basketball court.

He looks back and seeing Chifuyu with Baji and Kazutora.

"Partner, good luck and give him hell" Chifuyu soon said which Baji and Kazutora gave him thumb up. Takemichi thanks them before they went to their seats where Naomi and others are.

While with Haitani Brothers along with Izana and Kakucho, Lisa show them their seats which was way up.

Izana wanted the up seats because he's a tyrant.

"Ah, thank you, Lisa. Besides the view is good"-Ran

"You're welcome. Anyways, I also called some friends here and I'm going to watch it from here too" Lisa added which the two Heavenly Kings and the tyrant pushed Rindo to sat on the seat that shocked him.

"You can sit with Rindo. I don't think he would mind at all" Izana said as Rindo was shocked and betrayed while Lisa was confused before she sat down besides him.

Rindo looks at his brother, Kakucho and Izana, extremely pissed and mouthing 'I hate you'. "I know you're pissed but...Do you wanna sit with Ran while he's teases you?" Kakucho whispered which Rindo looks at Ran who was sheepishly smiling before he looks away and made himself comfortable, while pulling middle finger on him.

"Yeah, he's happy" Ran said as being as satisfied while Izana was looking at the Delinquent students and their environment.

'So, this is a Delinquent High School? Huh, not bad at all. I can see why Ran and Rindo likes it. No rules, no teachers and everything is absolutely chaotic...So, where's this Demon Lord who defeated Manjiro' Izana thought by knowing Yuna was stronger than Mikey.

When Izana saw how strong Mikey is and his charismatic ability that he inherited from Shinichiro, he knew that he could turn him into a weapon and to be 'Shinichiro' for his own selfish reason.

But when Ran told him about Yuna, the ruthless Demon Queen of Yoiki and effortlessly defeating Mikey, especially in his Dark Impulses, and despite being a girl who was two years younger than Izana.

He realized that there's someone better than Mikey.

"Oi, Lisa. Where's your Queen?" Izana soon asked which Lisa points up which he looks up and seeing Yuna who was wearing a white, zip up white hoodie open, sitting on a chair from the second floor with Yuujin who they were eating McDonald's.

'So, that's the ruthless Demon Queen? Damn, I know that Ran and Rindo said that she wore a mask the whole time for Manjiro not to notice she was a girl...But hell, she's makes every pretty girl looks underneath her. And I get it why Ran was being dramatic about her twin, their beauty is outmatched' Izana thought.

It's the Korean genes of the Kang Twins that makes them outmatched anyone.

"Gosh, I'm hungry. Kakucho, fed me some food" Izana soon said which suddenly, someone passed him a Kit Kat's.

"Oh, thanks Kakucho"-Izana

"Izana, that wasn't me"-Kakucho

"Huh?" Izana was surprised before three of them turn to Izana's direction and seeing Tomoe who had bag of snacks that she got from the Grocery Store nearby, along with Sango.

Tomoe stare at him while Izana and others looked at her.

'She's looks like a Shibu Inu' they thought together like how Baji did when he first saw her.

"Sup, Tomoe! That's Inumaki Tomoe and Kondo Sango, they're in charged of the infirmary" Lisa explained which the guys soon 'Oh' while Tomoe waves at Lisa.

Izana looks at the Kit Kat's before he looks at Tomoe searching for something in her bag.

"Umm, thanks for the snack" Izana said as trying not to sound like himself since he has to keep a low profile.

I mean he's in Yoiki High School, the Demon School and Shibuya's Baddest.

"You're welcome" Tomoe said as finding Hello Panda snacks that she was looking for.

'Even her voice sounds nice' they thought.

"Ano, Inumaki. Can you please passes us some snacks?" Kakucho asked politely which Tomoe nodded before passing them some snacks and drinks.

"Gosh, junk food" Rindo mumbled by seeing the snacks. It wasn't because he rude, it's because he's more of fitness guy and he likes to keep himself on shape.

I mean how you think he got those abs?

"There's something wrong?" Lisa asked which Rindo turn around and seeing her who did notice his expression. 'Ah, shit. Now she will think of me like that asshole who's picky with his food' he thought.

Rindo try to say something but he couldn't say a word or even think what to say.

"Do you want some Keto snacks?"-Lisa

"Keto snacks?"-Rindo

"Keto snacks are diet snacks, my Dad has some in his gym. Since I noticed that you look discomfortable and you do have the athlete build. So, I guess you needed some with my energy drink"-Lisa

"Oh...I see...Thanks for that" Rindo soon said as Lisa passed him the Keto snacks and the energy drink.

'The future has good stuffs for guys like me' he thought by seeing the diet snacks before looking at Lisa.

"So your dad likes to work out lot?"-Rindo

"No, he's the owner of the gym. He used to be a professional boxer, kind of like Donnie Creed"-Lisa

"Donnie Creed? Don't you mean like Apollo Creed?"-Rindo

"Well, he's the son of Apollo Creed. His son comes out as the protagonist of the spin off movies of Rocky known as Creed"-Lisa

"Really?" Rindo said which they soon started talking which Ran had the biggest smile in proudness and satisfaction.

'I'm definitely going have a sister in law and another reason to tease him lot' Ran thought before he saw a tall, African American teenager staring at Rindo and Lisa, and giving a rather unpleasant look.

"Huh?" Ran give cold stare while Kakucho told him to stop.

"So, anyways. Who is fighting against?"-Izana

"Well, it's one of our Six Great Generals, the Savage Wolf and this middle schooler named Hanagaki Takemichi" Sango explained which Kakucho turned towards them and looked shock.

"Takemichi?"-Kakucho