Happy Birthday Kansao!!!

Today is June 17!

It's my brother's birthday but also...

It's Kansao's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Kansao 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

He's the oldest out of the group after Ikari since he was born in June.

He's the adoptive older of Shizuka.

He couldn't change his last name because of the whole system of Japan.

His parents died when he was very young, Shizuka's father Kazuma was old friends of his father.

His height is 183 cm (6'0").

His blood type is O.

He's full Japanese.

Hia favorite Sukiyaka and Hamburger Steak.

He grew up with Shizuka as her older brother and been looking after her despite he knows she can take care of herself.

Kansao is his nickname between his first part of his last name and the last part of his given name.

In Yoiki, he's known be the most popular guy due to his friendly and extroverted demeanor.

His title is the Sun Dragon due his orange hair and his sunny personality.

Corrected by Asahi, he had three girlfriends which are known to be his bad history. 

He's very handsome and good looking.

His Fighting style is MMA style like Shizuka's, but he does put more effort on the punches while Shizuka does with the kicks. He even knows boxing techniques.

While he is easygoing, friendly and extrovert, he does have a dark side if someone hurts Shizuka.

Naomi helped out his hair getting dyed like she did with Shizuka.

He's fan of the DreamWorks along with the MCU and DCUC, including famous series of Castlevania and Avatar The Last Airbender.

Like Naomi, he really thought Katara and Zuko were going to be a couple with the enemies to lovers' vibes if only the creators didn't make her and Aang with the friends to lovers' trope.

He knows his Native Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean and the Hand Sign Language.

His given name Hisao (久生); (久) (Hi) meaning "long time, old, long cherished." While (生) (Sao) meaning "life, birth, raw, uncooked."

His surname Kanzaki (神崎); (神) (Kan) meaning "gods, mind, soul." While (崎) (zaki) meaning "promontory, cape, spit."

He's childhood friends with Ikari and best friends with Saemon and Yuujin.

He often gets teased by Yuna who calls him Ross that always gets him to telling her to stop and being embarrassed.

Despite he isn't the biological son or brother to Shizuka and her father, they still treat him like family and cares for him deeply.

Despite he and Shizuka not being biologically related, they treated each other like siblings, even sometimes bickering each other.

He knows that Shizuka can take care of herself but sometimes, he gets his brotherly instincts on, especially now when Mitsuya started hanging out with her.

Unlike Mitsuya who's often on who gets influenced by the feminine interests, Kansao is the one who encourages Shizuka to like masculine interests like sports and martial arts.

Corrected by Saemon himself, both Kansao and Ikari are good older brothers who cares and supports their families despite not being biologically related to them or even being their birth son or birth brother.

Kansao is rather humorous person who likes to make funny jokes and even laughing at every joke.

He's a gentleman.

His favorite character is Trevor Belmont and Issac since he finds Trevor relatable while Issac cools as heck with the best character development.

He likes Anime songs and American Pop music that Saemon introduced him. He's a big fan of Imagine Dragon.

His type of women is strong women like Saemon does.

He's also a big fan of Golden Kamuy and Gintama.

He's has good sense of fashion unlike most guys.

He is tall as Yuujin.

He's childhood friends with Ikari while being best friends Saemon and Yuujin along being good friends with Yuna and the girls.

Corrected by Shizuka, he somehow resembles Hinaga Shoyo but taller.

He likes his hair long and neatly.

He likes dogs and cats.

He's an extrovert, he's ongoing and expressive as sociable and has no problem on being enthusiastic.

Out of the Six Great Generals, He's very open and friendly along with Saemon and Lisa.

He's ranked to be Second Handsomest Man in Tokyo; the first one is Yuujin.

He's ranked to be the Second Hottest Man in Tokyo.

He's ranked to be Fourth Muscular Man in Tokyo.

He's ranked to be most Green Flag Boyfriend Material.

His character is based out of Jungkook and Yoongi from BTS.

He's getting interested with Yuzuha, Hakkai's sister and he helped her out with her abusive older brother whom he wanted to kill for the bruise he left on Shizuka.

He decided to go to Yoiki since he always been a troublemaker and that's where troublemaker goes as he admired Yamada.

Like Shizuka, he knows well that Hakkai's lie and he confronted him for his lie in a bad mood because of what Taiju did to Shizuka.

He supports his friends no matter what, he does everything to make sure their safety first.

Because of Taiju's actions, Kansao and others must calm down the potential rage of the other Delinquent High Schools.

He knows the Zombie of Chiyoda whom he fought against.

He also knows about other Four Gods gang whom he is acquainted with like Yuna and others.

He's rivals one of the Four Guardians gang.

Ikari and he got their tattoos on their first day of Yoiki.