Chapter 27: Movies

Author's pov

The very next day, it was the movies of Wakanda Forever.

African and Mexican Latino cultures along with it's beauty and action as well, the memorial of Chadwick Boseman who may rest in peace.

And also, Baji's Cat Squad was going to watch it.

"Baji-san, what are you brought me and Kazutora?" Ryusei asked while Kazutora nodded as drinking soda.

Baji soon grins as he looks at them with savage expression.

"Well, Ryusei and Kazutora. I'm going to spy Chifuyu on his first date with Naomi!!!!" He exclaimed loudly which Ryusei and Kazutora who almost spit his drink, looks at him in pure shock if he was crazy.

"Oh God.... Chifuyu, our Chifuyu who's reading his Shoujo mangas and has no luck with girls is on a date with that Latina baddie?!"-Ryusei

"Yes!!!!"-Baji

"Well, congratulations. Chifuyu is no longer a virgin (Single)" Kazutora soon said which Ryusei looked in 'WTF' expression along with Baji.

"Kazutora! Don't say that, that's my twin you're talking about!"-Baji

"Did you called Naomi-san your twin?"-Ryusei

"Dude, she's half Mexican, tan, her hair is dark brown with blonde streaks and most of all, she's prettier than you due to Latina genes"-Kazutora

"I don't care but she's still my twin sister from another timeline and different ethnicity" Baji said which Kazutora and Ryusei looked at him in 'What's wrong with you' expression.

"Anyways, we're going to spy on them and hopefully, they can get together. I mean Chifuyu really likes her while she seems to like him back. It's perfect since Chifuyu is hopelessly naive bookworm while Naomi has no experience on dating" Baji said with thumbs up which Ryusei and Kazutora looks at each other before agreeing on one thing.

This might be the best shot for Chifuyu to get a girlfriend since the General of Yoiki seems to like him too.

"And also! We can get to watch the movie! Thanks to Yoiki who has Disney+ and also, marvel! We really watched everything about MCU and information about the Black Panther along with the actor who rests in peace" Baji soon said which Ryusei and Kazutora did pray for Chadwick Boseman.

"Look, that's Chifuyu with Naomi-san!" Kazutora said which they hided and seeing them walking to the theaters and looking if they were waiting for someone.

"Who are they waiting?"-Ryusei

"It's probably Lisa, Naomi stated that she will be coming with them along with a date"-Baji

"You mean some guy who asked her out? I wonder who's the lucky bastard since Lisa is very pretty and corrected by Yoiki students, she's single"-Kazutora

"Not for long"

"?!?!!" Three wingmen turned around and seeing Roppongi's other sadistic authority.

Haitani Ran who wore a cap with sunglass alongside with Tomoe.

"Sup, guys" Tomoe waves while Ran smiled.

"WHAT THE F***?! INUMAKI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HAITANI RAN?!" Baji shouted while Kazutora spits again his drink as Ryusei was jaw dropped by seeing Haitani Ran who's considered to be one of most dangerous delinquents in Tokyo of their time.