Chapter 24: From the Baddest to the Invincible

Author's pov

"Smiley....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! WHY YOU KEEP DOING THIS SHIT THAT CAUSING US TO GET OUR ASSES OWNED AND BEING RESCUED?!?! YOUR BULLSHIT IS DRIVING ME OUT OF MY GODDAMN SANITY!!!!"-Draken

"Sorry, Dad- I mean Draken"-Smiley

"So, he's the "Dad" of the group? That explains why no one teases him about his crush than his future brother in law/best friend" Yuna soon said while she, her brother, Takemichi, Baji's Cat Squad and the girls along with Angry and Asahi watched Draken scolding Smiley for his actions while Toman watched them.

'Well, Smiley. It was nice knowing, see ya in Heaven' Baji thought while Smiley was on his knee and nodded as Draken kept scolding him.

As soon Draken was done scolding him, Mikey soon looked at Yuna who waved at him that made him slightly annoyed since Yuna owe him for saving him and his gang.

"Oi, Little Kitty who pretends to be a Lion, come with your burnt cotton candy and apologize to her" Yuna soon said as being her sarcastic and deadpanned self that Baji and Kazutora tried to hold their laughs when Yuna called Smiley 'burnt cotton candy'.

Mikey had the biggest frown on his face but he soon sighs and drags Smiley towards them before they soon face Asahi.

They soon did a apologetic bow without Draken doing it for them.

"I'm sorry for my idiot Sixth Division's Captain call you that and all the trouble he caused" Mikey soon said which Takemichi looks at him before he looks at Asahi by knowing there was connection with her and the Queen of Thorns, Himeno Sakura.

After all, she did called her 'Oneechan'.

"No, I am the one who's supposed to apologize. If I had known Sakura-nee was there, I wouldn't have taken Angry with me...I am sorry for what she did and almost try to burn you" Asahi apologized which Mikey and Smiley looks at her in some shock while Toman were stunned.

'How the hell is she related to that woman' they thought as seeing Asahi being the rational and having common senses while Sakura who's a extremist and not willing to calm down unlit she gets what she's wants.

"Okay, Asahi. Take Angry and Smiley with you back to Yoiki. I decided his punishment when I get back" Yuna soon said which Asahi nodded before taking Angry and Smiley with her.

Mikey soon stand up and being confused by Yuna's actions while Yuna looks at him before she looks away.

"By the way, they're not sisters or half sisters. Asahi is Sakura-san's cousin from her mother's side" Yuna soon spoke which Mikey looks at her in pure shock while Toman along with Takemichi and others were stunned by that fact.

"They're cousins?"-Mikey

"Why you looked so surprised? They didn't resemble that much"-Yuujin

"I know that, it just I kinda thought they were half sisters since Emma is my half sister, we both have the same dad but different moms"-Mikey

"Yeah, even that Half Latina girl kind of resembles Baji"-Peh-yan

"Oh, hell no. We don't" Baji and Naomi spoke at the same time which they looked at each other in little surprised before they looked away.

'They do kind of resemble' Sanzu thought as comparing their appearance.