Happy Birthday Ikari!!!

It's November 13!!!

It's Ikari's birthday!!!

Happy birthday Ikari!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎉!!!!!

He is the second oldest of the group despite he and Kansao being the same age.

He is an only child and has a sibling relationship with his maternal cousin Neon, whom he treats as his sister, and sees his uncle as his father figure.

His parents died when he was very young and he was left in the care of his uncle, Mr Anzai.

His blood type is B Blood type.

Ikari's height is 185 (6'1").

He is full Japanese.

His favorite food is Teriyaki burgers and hamburgers.

He dislikes vegetarian food.

His title is Kiae the Savage Wolf because Ikari is known for his savageness and ruthlessness as he hunts down his opponents like a wolf with his prey.

He has more wolf characteristics such as his hidden canine and mixed-color hair.

Before he met Saemon or Kansao, he was pretty much a lone wolf, and he often got into fights not because he wanted to but rather because he was defending his cousin and his neighbors from delinquents who bothered them.

He got his scar by protecting Kansao from another delinquent who wanted to slash him.

Despite his intimidating appearance, his notorious reputation, and his stoic and cold demeanor, he has a heart of gold and cares deeply for his close friends and family.

In Yoiki High School, many of the students talk with him and ask for his advice because he is one of the most mature out of the group and possesses emotional intelligence.

Corrected by the female students, he gives the bad boy vibes.

He is a fan of Rock music and likes anime such as One Piece, Demon Slayer, and Attack On Titan.

He is a talented engineer thanks to his uncle who taught him mechanical engineering along with Neon.

He is a fan of Imagine Dragons, One Ok Rock, and Coldrain alongside Neon.

He is very attractive and mysteriously handsome.

Naomi helped him to dye the tips of his hair.

His fighting style is boxing, kickboxing, judo, and MMA style.

Corrected by Saemon himself, both Kansao and Ikari are a good older brother who cares for and supports their families despite not being biologically related to them or even being their birth son or birth brother.

He dislikes Kansao calling him a man of culture and mentioning his relationship with Mary.

He's childhood friends with Kansao and best friend with Saemon and Yuujin along with being good friends with Yuna and the girls.

He knows his native Japanese, English, Spanish, and Korean.

His given name is Katsuji (勝二); (勝) (Katsu) meaning "victory, win." while ( 二) (Ji) meaning "two, second."

His surname is Ikari (碇) meaning "anchor" in Japanese.

He is a dog person.

Before Saemon introduced him to Mary, they met each other in the convenience store where she was working a part-time job. He often went there to see her and buy snacks that he didn't want just to see her.

When they finally talk with each other, it is when Mary is being bothered by a guy and makes uncomfortable comments about her biracial appearance. He stood up for her and got the guy scared by his appearance.

Corrected by Tomoe, he possesses an attractive and masculine voice that makes girls infatuated with him.

He is morally gray and gentlemanly.

He likes a kind and good woman with a mature personality.

He resembles 19 Eren Yeager but is Asian and light-skinned.

He likes his hair long and sometimes with a stylish half-bun.

Ikari is introverted, he's reserved and dislikes larger parties.

Out of the Six Generals, he is distant and stoic-like Naomi and Shizuka.

Described by the group, he is a tsundere like Naomi and he hates it when someone calls him that.

Ikari has always been tall for his age, in middle school, he already surpassed most of his peer's height.

He is ranked to be the handsomest Man in Tokyo.

He is ranked to be the Hottest Man in Tokyo.

He is ranked to be the Third Muscular Man in Tokyo.

He is ranked to be the Second Green Flag Boyfriend Material.

His character is based on 19 Eren Yeager and Kyo Sohma.

He told Saemon about his feelings for Mary before he told Kansao and others.

He wasn't sure if Mary would feel the same way since she was two years older than him, second was that he had a notorious reputation and he was sure she wouldn't want to be with someone like him. But all that changed when Yuna encouraged him to take a leap of faith and he realized that Mary liked him and had her insecurities too.

They soon began to date when he was 15 while she was 17.

He met Saemon when they were kids.

He respects Gender Equality.

He and Mary are the definition of the trope "All Good Girls Want Bad Boys" and "Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl" trope.

He never judged Mary for her biracial appearance like her pale blonde hair and her paler skin along with her unusual height. He always found her beautiful along with her personality.

He has a tattoo on his neck of a wolf.

He is into action movies.

He knows that Yuujin likes his cousin Neon and gives him time to confess to her knowing Yuujin has a hard time expressing his feelings and more to that.

He met Yamada Seiya during his first year and he knew that he was looking for a successor knowing his reign would soon end.

He knows Yato the Crow King of the Karasusawa High School and one of the Four Guardians gang.

When he meets Taiju, he will be disgusted by his hypocritical attitude and his abusive nature towards his siblings.

He will stop Kansao from hitting Hakkai out of frustration and anger despite being irritated by the truth of Hakkai and Yuzuha.

He will agree on war against the Black Dragons along with other schools.

He is the type of "Touch her, you die" and he is willing to make someone pay if they hurt Mary, his friends, or his family.

He will give Draken and others dating advice by knowing he is the only guy who has a good and healthy relationship with his girlfriend.

He and Kansao got their tattoos on their first day of Yoiki.

He's a smoker but he washes his mouth because he doesn't want Mary to catch his smoke breath when they kiss.

Neon predicts that Ikari and Mary might get married in their mid-twenties.

Saemon and Kansao hope to be Ikari's best man in his future wedding.