Chapter 2

"Where do I start?" I ask.

"From when you were taken from NCIS," He says softly.

"He forced me to rejoin Mossad, drugged me and then got the tattoos on my arm. Torture started from there on," I close my eyes and slowly let my walls down. The pain in my arms start again and i let a single tear slide down my face.

"My team would try to help, but there was nothing they could do. I attempted to overdose and cut myself but it would never work... he would always heroically save the day." I feel more tears sliding down my face as i look at my hands. "You can guess who and how i got pregnant." I confess.

"Hey," His hand reaches up and cups my face in his hand. The tears keep sliding down my face uncontrollable.

"Who else knows about... you know." I mutter.

"No one." He answers.

"Thank you. What is going to happen to me now?"

"You need time to recover. After about 6 weeks we can think about training you back into a federal agent and if everything goes alright then within 3 months you will be working with NCIS again." He smiles.

"When will i be able to leave?" I look around the room.

"Soon, you are allowed to change clothes now so i had Abby bring some clothes for you." He places a black duffel bag on the side of the bed. I slowly swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up wincing slightly. I pull up my Mossad barriers and lean on my left leg so i can walk to the bathroom.

"I'll be fine Gibbs." I say as he tries to help me walk. I go into the bathroom and close the door. Scanning through the bag, i pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, light brown ugg boots, a long sleeved grey top and a black NCIS hoodie. SEE PICTURE!! I slide on my skinny jeans that are a little loose by the bottom for my cast and pull it up around my waist. I fold the bottom of my right leg jean into the top of my cast and pull on my grey top. Looking in the small plastic mirror i reach up behind my long wavy brown hair by the roots and pull out the camoflauged hair slide and let my now hip-length half brown and half blonde hair flow. Thats right, my hair was one of the only thing i had control of so i changed it. I then yank the oversized hoodie on and pull the sleeves over my hands. I drag the bottom of the hoodie down to cover my thighs.

I open the door and almost hop out of the room. Gibbs turns and looks me up and down.

"Your hair," He says.

"I know." I lean on the side of the bed, pull my broken leg up gently and lay back on the propped bed. I put my left knee up and keep my right leg straight down.

"Here," he passes me a gold necklace with a gold heart pendant.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"It is... it was Kelly's necklace I gave her. It symbols love and happiness. I want you to have it." And with that he takes the necklace and clicks the lock on the back.

"Abby has been dieing to see you." He grins.

"Oh God." I say thinking of Abby's death hugs.

"The whole team is waiting in the waiting room if you want to see them." He says.

"I want to see them."