Chapter 4

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT MY RABBIT BIT THROUGH THE WIFI CABLES SO I ONLY HAVE WIFI AT SCHOOL!

I wake to someone shaking me by the shoulders.

"Ziva! For gods sake wake up." Gibbs practically yells in my ear. I snap open my eyes and bolt straight up in bed, gasping for air sweat running down my face.

"You alright?" He asks still gripping onto my shoulders.

"Y-yes Gibbs I'm fine." I say taking deep breathes. I eventually get my heart beat back to normal.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He sits back in the chair.

"What do you think it's about? How do you think I got pregnant?" I almost whisper. "When can I leave?" I ask more loudly.

"I just need to sign some papers and you can come home with me." He reaches out his hand to touch my arm. I immediately flinch and shy away a little.

"Oh Zeeva, what has he done to you?" He shakes his head.

"I..." I trail off realising there is nothing I can say.

"When was the last time you ate something? An actual meal?" He asks.

"I haven't. I don't eat, I don't drink except for coffee. I excersise for about 7 hours a day." I confess.

"What happens if you do eat?" Gibbs questions.

"I feel sick and throw it back up again."

"I'm going to sign the papers, I'll be back." He walks out of the room. I flex my fingers gingerly getting my circulation to flow.

"Here you are," Gibbs hands me 2 metal crutches. I sign and carefully stand up and out my hand in the crutch. We leave the room, me using most of my weight on the crutches. Gibbs leads me to the elevators.

"Do we have to get the elevator?" I murmur thinking of torture rooms.

"Yes." He places his hand on the back even though I flinch a little. The cold air of DC hits me like a rock and I follow Gibbs to the Black Mercedes.

"We can file an official complaint against your father." Gibbs suggests as we speed through the back streets.

"Ziver, do you know a guy named Marco Lexus?" He asks as the sun shines through the car window.

"Yes, through my father why?" I remember my fathers dreaded accomplice.

"He's a prime suspect in a investigation and I'll need everything you know about him." He says casually.

"I'll need to see him first." I swallow hard.

"Is now a good time?" Gibbs pulls up in front of the navy yard.

"Let's do it."