Chapter 3

"Zivaaaaa" Abby squeals as soon as she walks through the door, naturally being the first one in the door. "Wait, am i safe to hug you?" She freezes.

"Yes, Abby." I smile. She covers me in a massive hug. I manage to lift my arms and rest them behind her back as my stomach is squeezed. "Abby... i can't... breathe." I manage to squeak out.

"Whoops sorry." She finally lets go of me and sits next to me.

"Hey Ziva, glad to see you're okay." McGee .

"Thanks McGee," i smile. Tony walks in and leans against the wall. Then Ducky walks in.

"Ah, young Ziva how are you?" He almost hobbles in.

"I'm fine Ducky," I assure him.

"Yes, i've been talking to the doctor in charge and he said that he might be able to discharge you tomorrow." He winks at me.

"Anything to get out of this place." I flick my hair over my shoulder.

"We should probably leave Ziva to have some rest so that she can leave tomorrow." Ducky suggests and they all leave except for Tony who stays by the the door.

"So, you're back then." He says.

"I... I don't really know." I answer truthully, filling the room with awkward silence.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He opens the door.

"Wait. Tony," He stops and turns around mid-step. "Thankyou."

"For what?" He asks.

"For everything." And with that he walks out and shuts the door. I lean back on the bed. Gibbs stands in the doorway.

"I'll be in the waiting room if you need me." he says and walks out.