Chapter 7

I close the door and then open the other room observing the suspect.

"Done," I pass Gibbs the file that was slightly battered from the amount of times it had been whacked or bashed onto something.

"What did you say to him?" Jenny asks while handing me my crutches.

"I used everything he said to me against him." I flick my 2 coloured hair over my shoulder. An awkward silence fills the room. Jenny looks at Tony for several moments. 

"I have some paperwork to do," Tony says suddenly and drags McGee to the doorway.

"An autopsy to finish," Ducky says quickly.

"I need a refill of coffee." Gibbs decides and they all exit the room leaving me with Jenny.

"Can you leave us for a moment," Jenny asks the tech guy and i lean against the mirror.

"Oh, Ziva." Jenny sighs and walks towards me. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her long ginger hair. "What happened to you?" She whispers as we stand still in the embrace.

"I've been controlled, tortured, abused both physically and mentally and used for my knowledge, skills and training. What do you think happened?" I sigh, my face still covered in her hair.

"I know," She says.

"Know what?" My head starts spinning. Jenny lets go of me puts each hand on the side of my face, looking into my eyes.

"About the baby, Ziva." She says quietly.I look down as a tear rolls slowly down my face and quickly move back into the hug, tears sliding down my face.

"And your sister, Emily. Her daughter, Alexis. She's not her daughter is she?" Jenny murmurs into my ear. I shake my head, a waterfall of tears flowing down my face. "Alexis is your daughter?" Jenny asks.

"Y-yes," I stutter through the tears.

"And the father is?" Jenny probes.

"I, i can't tell you." I lie, even though i know who it is. The man who i fell in love with, who i worked with for 6 years. Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo Junior.