Chapter 8

THIS IS FOR ALL OF THR PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING SO SUPPORTIVE TO THIS STORY XX IM GOING ON HOLIDAY TOMORROW SO I WON'T BE UPDATING UNTIL SATURDAY BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND WIFI TO UPDATE IT DURING HOLIDAY!!!!

Jenny drags me gently all the way to her office, passing everyone who looked her way. She slams the door and pulls a chair by her desk. We both sit on the computer side of the desk and she opens up a blank word document. I look at her curiously.

"You are going to tell me what you ate, drank, how long you slept for, excerise hours and anything else." She explains. "okay let's start with food." She says after an awkward silence.

"I... didn't eat. I would throw it back up again anyway." I say.

"You ate nothing? She asks almost outraged.

"My fa- director David told me that I was overweight and not good enough for him. He put me on a strict controlled diet thing but then I just completely stopped eating so now my body rejects it." I swallow hard.

"Ziva, you're fine. you're good enough for me so that's fine. Drinks and excerise."

"About 10 cups of coffee a day with the muscle,bone and vitamin supplements. I did body combat classes, personal training for trainees, my own training, editing the new exam physical education so I was excersising for about 8/9 hours a day." I admit.

"Sleep and work schedule."

"No sleep. Worked through the day, didn't stop." I finish the questionnaire.

"Oh Ziva." she sighs looking at me.

"Why does everyone keep saying that to me today ?" I mutter to myself.

"Because we care." Jenny says softly.

"I've never... Known what its like to be cared for or for anyone to do something for me rather than me do it myself."

"Come here," She embraces me in yet another hug.