"henry you are a fucking cumrag! you know we don't have enough money for this!" billie screamed, her hands hitting the counter.

they were even struggling paying the rent, and here he is. buying fucking drinks at the bar. that was all he did, not like billie cared.

when he was out of the house, she was able to have girls over. even though she'd hate to break his pathetic little heart, she couldn't care.

she already knew henry was out cheating on her, especially since she wouldn't let him have sex with her.

the cumrag doesn't even have a job, while billie works her ass off just to get the rent paid by the month.

"you do realize if you don't find a way to get those $500 fucking dollars by the end of the week we won't be able to pay the rent. and we'll get kicked out!"

his lips tightened, as he shifted uncomfortably on the couch. billie never found this guy attractive at all. his hair is blond, while she liked brunettes.

he wasn't strong, he was actually so weak it was funny. henry couldn't cook, clean, or even participate in anything.

the only thing he could do was spend all her money on drinks. "god woman! just fix it like you always do!"

she lets out a frustrated sigh, taking her hands into her hair. "you're fucking unbelievable" henry patted the spot on the couch next to him.

"come here baby," he smirked, as he kept patting the spot next to him, like there's a bug on it.

"stop calling me baby you creep, and i'm absolutely not sitting down beside you" he rolled his eyes, grabbing his crotch.

"i'll make you feel relaxed, please. you never let me touch you" this time, she rolled her eyes. there was no way in hell he was going to touch her.

not with those musty fingers.

"you make me want to do things no human should do," billie mumbles, walking out of the room.

they had two bedrooms, billie refused to sleep in a bed with him. she always made sure to lock her door at night, or anytime she wasn't in her bedroom.

and she kept her money in a safe in her room. how he even got to it made her gag. especially since it was hidden in her underwear drawer.

just the fact that he had been in her room, made her whole body shiver. there was nothing more she wanted than to divorce him.

and run away. far away. away from everything.

the only problem was that he kept spending the money she saved up. no matter where she hid it, he found it.

and where would she even go?

she shakes her head, letting out another frustrated sigh. this man was going to be the death of her. and now she needed to find a way to get $500 in the time of a week.

how she even was going to do so she had no idea of. just the thought of being kicked out, and living on the street. made her want to throw up.

it wasn't like she had anything valuable to sell. shit she barely owned anything. and this marriage wouldn't be so bad, if he just got a job himself.

all he does is rely on billie to pay bills, to get her to do the dirty work while he spends money on drinks. how he even spent $500 on drinks she didn't know. but she wasn't sure if she wanted to.

working extra shifts wasn't going to even get her halfway to $500. not like she had the time to do so anyway.

she shook her head, laying down on the small bed. when she needed to figure something out, she always took a nap, it seemed like the only thing that could clear her mind.

and maybe, even come up with a good idea.