23

billie doesn't say a word to harley when she walks downstairs. after some hours of rethinking in her room, she came to the realization she's not going to talk to harley until she talks to her.

maybe she had overreacted. but that didn't change the fact that what harley did was weird. and she definitely shouldn't have done that.

on the kitchen counter a plate full of food is made, it's pancakes. on the pancake the chocolate topping spells out "i'm sorry"

it was sweet. she couldn't lie about that. however harley should just say it to her. some letters on a pancake isn't going to make her feel better.

she looks up from the pancakes, looking at harley from across the room. neither of them says anything. her lips form a thin line, a small huff coming from her.

billie takes the pancakes and walks back to her room, locking the door behind her. it made her angry that harley didn't say anything.

billie knows she tried to apologize last night, but she was too much in her own mind to even think about what harley said to her.

she sits down at her desk, cutting the pancakes up with a knife and a fork. her eyes drift to the side of her table, here she sees harley's sweater.

the sweater brings a smile to billie's lips, before her eyes sadden. all she wanted was for harley to tell her that she saw her as a person. not just a sexy body.

with a shake from her head, billie eats up her pancakes. letting a sigh come from her mouth, before she lays down in bed again.

-

"billie, dinner is ready" malice says, once she locks open billie's door. malice is the only other person who has the key to her door.

malice shuts the door, walking slowly to the bed where billie is still laying. "i'm not hungry" she mumbles, burying her head in her sheets.

malice sits down on the edge of her bed, her hand reaching to play with billie's hair. no one had told her anything. however she felt that there was something going on.

harley looked like a ghost, and she had sat in the movie theater all day looking at nothing but a blank screen. and well, she knew billie had been sleeping all day.

"what's wrong my dove?" billie opens her eyes, turning her head to look at malice. she didn't know if she was going to tell her or not.

there was this feeling inside her that if she did, malice would laugh it off. "tell me what's wrong, little dove. did someone hurt you?"

she shakes her head, biting her lip. "when you left earlier, and i went to harley's room. she just kept on talking about how sexy i probably looked.."

billie takes a deep breath, whispering her next words. "when you, fucked me.." her eyes looks up at the ceiling, before she closes then again.

"and it just felt like she saw me as an object and not as a person. and that all she wanted in the end was just to fuck me"

malice's fingers strokes her hair, twisting it around her fingers. "do you want me to talk to her?" billie shook her head, before turning her head back to the other girl.

"i think i would like to go home for some time."