UNKNOWN

hello, i saw your advertisement.

billie was nervous, it had only been an hour since that argument with henry. she was still locked in the bathroom, still shaking from what had happened.

she had no idea what to say to the girl, whatsoever. so she figured she would start the conversation just by saying that she saw the advertisement.

it wasn't like she was going to just tell her what her address was, and make her pick her up. the girl is a criminal after all.

but after some thinking billie realized she would rather be with a hot abusive woman (if she even was abusive) than henry. it didn't take longer than 10 minutes before she answered.

what's your name, pretty girl?

she could feel her cheeks heat up. she had just texted her five words and billie is already blushing like crazy.

this really put her mind on other things. a big smile was already plastered on her lips as she answered.

billie, but most people just call me bil

she watched the bubbles appear, disappear then appear again. her heart was beating in her chest. this felt dangerous. and wrong. yet she loved every second of it.

billie, i like that.

lemme see you pretty

her breathing stopped for a second. was she really about to just send a picture to her? somehow that felt even more dangerous.

see me?

she quickly stood up, looking at herself in the mirror. the handprint was strong and red on her cheek. her face was puffy, with mascara all over her cheeks.

she clearly couldn't send a picture of what she looked like now. it would have to be one she had taken in the past. or else this could not go.

yes baby, i need to know who i'm talking to, it's only fair i get to see you

she quickly went on her camera roll, scrolling down to see if she could find a good picture of herself, where she didn't look exhausted or depressed.

she found one from last month, shrugging as she sent the picture. her lip between her teeth as she sent it.

in the picture she was on her bed, her blond hair all over her pillow, she was only wearing a bra, and you could clearly see it.

she felt good about the picture, she felt sexy in it. billie always took sexy pictures, although she didn't send or show anyone.

you're gorgeous

beyond angelic

her cheeks grew a light shade of pink, a smile finding her lips. billie sank down to the floor again. she didn't want to leave the bathroom until henry had fallen asleep.

thank you

would you let me take on your offer?

she let out a small sigh. she looked at her phone intensely, this was her last opportunity. if not they would have to live on the streets.

if you think you could handle it pretty

how about we meet up?

meeting up with someone you've never met alone is dangerous. let alone a criminal. but it's not like she has another choice.

she needs this. she needs to get away. from henry, from everything. and maybe even get some good head.

we could do that, does tomorrow work?

it only took a few seconds for her to respond, billie's heart was pounding. was she really about to do this?

i'll be busy until friday gorgeous, but if you're up for it i could come pick you up now

was billie really about to give her her address? what if she came and killed her? brutally murdered her? well, she guessed that would be better than a future stuck with henry.

how about you come here in two hours?

she could not meet malice and look like absolute trash. she also needed a way to cover up the handprint on her cheek.

see you then baby;)

billie couldn't help but blush, this was bad. she hadn't met her, and was already blushing like crazy.

see you then<3