24

"oh my god billie i've been worried sick!" henry says once billie enter their shared apartment. she can't help but feel the sadness take over her.

her mind was filled with what harley had done. the one person she thought saw her as a person doesn't. that makes it all worse again.

now she's stuck with henry. if billie was honest with herself she just needed to get away for a while. to be able to breathe.

malice drove her home without questioning, and told her to call when she wanted to be picked up again. billie thought that maybe henry had changed his way of seeing things now that she's been gone.

"didn't really think you would care" she mumbles, taking her things with her to her bedroom. the door is still locked, which makes the ache in her chest become a little lighter.

henry doesn't say anything as billie goes to her bedroom. he didn't know what to say. he hadn't expected billie to come home, and was afraid she would find out what he had done.

billie only lets out a sigh, walking back to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. the fridge actually had some food, where he had got that money she didn't know.

henry sits back down on the couch, empty beer bottles covered the floor around him. the only thing was that he didn't care, as long as he could still walk around.

"where did you get money from?" billie looks at him, and the empty bottles on the floor. he swallows hard, and shakes his head.

"just sold some old stuff" he can't keep eye contact with her, billie wondered why it was so hard for him. "what did you sell?"

"just that old necklace that was in the bathroom, turns out it was worth a lot" billie's teeth sank into her lip.

he sold her necklace, the one thing she had from her brother. if she had the energy she would start fighting, was he really selling her belongings?

tears started to form in her eyes, but she walked to her room before he could see. she was too sentimental to be seen by him now.

why did it seem like everything was falling apart? from the day she was born she knew something was wrong, maybe what was wrong was that she was never going to get her happy ending as they called it in the fairytales.

was being happy for a longer amount of time too much to ask? maybe she had overreacted, maybe she hadn't reacted strong enough? she wasn't sure.

billie sank down on the floor of her bedroom, the hardwood was cold, much colder than what it was at malice's place.

she knew she didnt want to be here, with henry. who sold the one thing she truly cared about. she thought about taking it with her, but she didn't know what to expect there.

there could have been people who would willingly sell and steal her stuff. she didn't expect that from her husband.

however she should've known better, henry can't keep his dick in his pants. why would he keep snooping in places he shouldn't?

billie's head fell back into the wall with a hard smash, the pain felt good in a way. it canceled out the empty feeling in her heart.

the feeling that she would be lonely forever.