10

the rain hit the window sharply, just by walking to the car for 3 minutes the rain had soaked her dress. billie's head falls against the carseat, as she took a deep breath.

she wasn't sure what she had said yes to yet, malice found herself smirking by the clueless girl beside her. for billie she was just going to be a sex doll, but she had no idea on what she was going to be met with.

billie herself had no idea what to expect, would there be a lot of people there? would there be any at all? would malice kidnap her?

she had no idea. and maybe that thought intrigued her even more. the blond shook her head, looking over at the brunette driving.

they had only been driving for about 20 minutes, and not spoken to each other. billie didn't know what to say. but she guessed she had to try something.

"are we there yet"

malice snorts, looking over at billie with a small smile. "you sound like a child" the blond only huffs, rolling her eyes.

"but in all honesty, an hour maybe, depends on the traffic" billie nods her head, looking down at the fingers in her lap.

"why? are you bored?" malice asks, tapping on the wheel along with the music. the smaller girl only hums, playing with the hem of her dress.

the brunette licks her teeth, smirking to herself as she gets an idea. "okay, how about we play a game?"

"a game?" billie turns her head to malice, letting her fingers rest on her lap. what kind of game malice could be meaning she wasn't sure of. but she wasn't stupid.

malice only mumbles a "yeah" as billie's thighs squeezes together, while she bit her lips. the blond nods her head, "okay"

the smirk on malice's face grew, she takes one hand from the wheel. resting her elbow on the center control, she stuck two of her fingers out to billie.

"suck my fingers princess." billie swallows hard, as she bent down. first, she presses a gentle kiss against the two fingers in front of her face.

sticking her tongue out, she licks the fingers up to the top, before wrapping her lips around them. it had been a long time since she had done anything like this.

slowly, she took the fingers down deeper. and it didn't take long until malice's fingers were in the back of her throat.

the brunette hums approvingly, keeping her eyes on the road. billie was sucking hard on her fingers, she was sucking so good.

but before billie could do anything more, malice pulls her fingers out. they release with a 'pop'.

"lift your dress up, and spread your legs" billie does as told, grabbing the hem of her dress, and lifting it above her hips.

her black thong now on full display, which made her cheeks redden. malice's wet fingers strokes over her fabricated pussy.

a small moan escapes her, as she watches the fingers intensely. the fingers are wet, and so was her pussy.

keeping her eyes on the road, malice pulls her underwear to the side. the cold air was hitting the blonds pussy.

before she could say anything, two fingers slid into her wet cunt. billie's head fell back against the seat, as she closes her eyes.

malice kept her phase slow and steady. making sure to give billie pleasure, yet make her crave for more. "good girl" she whispers to billie.

billie could only moan, her legs staying wide open as the older woman fucks her. billie closes her eyes tighter.

this for sure was going to be one hell of a ride.