17

harley gently laid down on billie's bed, putting the covers over her. billie turned around, her eyes meeting harley's.

"hi baby" harley whispered, taking one hand on billie's waist. the blond blushed but harley couldn't see it because of the lighting.

"hi" billie whispered back, her hand going around harley's waist as well. the girl pulled herself closer, putting her left leg over harley's waist.

the raven haired girl let out a quick breath, normally she wasn't a cuddler. she didn't cuddle anyone. but with billie it actually felt good.

harley liked the feeling of billie in her arms, and being able to hold the other girl. "malice told me you didn't like sleeping with other people in your bed" harley mumbles against her cheek.

"depends on the person, if i did it with henry he would rape me in my sleep. he was always whining about how he never got to touch me"

harley's fingers play with the fabric of the hoodie. she liked seeing and feeling billie wear her clothes.

"he sounds like a cumrag," billie giggled at her response, laying her head in the crook of harley's neck.

"that's my nickname for him actually, he can suck a dick or something" harley's fingers brushed through her hair.

billie's eyes fluttered shut, a small smile on her lips. "you sure you don't want me to tell malice to do something about him? then you could stay here with me" she whispered in her ear.

the thought of staying with harley made billie's stomach twist. she wanted nothing more. she felt so connected to harley, even though she hadn't known her for long. and that feeling was so weird to her.

"as much as i hate him i don't want anything terrible to happen to him. and i can just go back for a week and then be here for three"

harley let out a sigh, closing her eyes. "if that's what you want billie baby, just know if you want him gone just say so" this only made billie giggle.

"i will, but can we not talk about him? he's the last thing i want to think about right now" before billie arrived here, malice had taken her phone. she didn't want anyone tracking her.

of course she had gotten a new and better one. but she had no way of contacting henry. although she hadn't thought about contacting him, it was still weird not being able to.

harley could feel billie's bare thigh rubbing against her own. the feelings she had about billie made her confused.

for one she didn't want to have them. it was always easier to pretend to hate someone. but with billie she couldn't. because how could you hate someone so adorable?

spending her day with billie had been so much fun. she was funny, intelligent, and most of all very sexy. and she loved how clingy billie was.

"what do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" harley whispered, her arm bringing billie closer on the big bed.

billie thought for a while, before she said "pancakes sounds good, pancakes with like berries and chocolate. of course you don't have to make them if you don't want to"

harley chuckled, her lips forming into a smile. "of course i'll make them, i'll make whatever you want baby"

"thank you" billie whispered, before falling asleep.