8

billie sighs, closing the door behind her. even though she now had the money, she still went to work. billie knew henry was going to be home all day, and she needed to get away.

she had hid the money under her mattress, so if he even found it she would be shocked. but she hoped he didn't.

billie and henry haven't spoken since he hit her. not like she wanted to. she wanted to forget his existence, get him out of her life.

and maybe now somehow she was going to be able to do just that. getting out of here, was all she ever wanted.

how her father made her do this was unbelievable to her. she had cut every form of contact she could have with her family.

but they still kept in contact with henry to make sure billie was still there with him. of course billie knew, but she pretended that she didn't for henry's sake.

when she walks in the living room, henry is sitting on the couch, his laptop on his lap. henry looks up at her, before looking down at his lap.

she didn't know if he had eaten something, not like she cared either. with the money she got from work today, she had used it on food, and ate before she came home.

billie wasn't about to spend her money on this cumrag. she had already spent too much on him for her liking.

the blond didn't say a word before she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. she made sure to lock the door after her, since she always kept it locked.

the first thing she checked was if the money was still there. the mattress was soft, as she lifts it up. the money was still laying there.

but, just to make sure she still took it out, and counted it. a smile appears on her lips as she realizes everything is still there.

they had to pay the rent tomorrow, which meant malice could pick her up the day after.

texting malice had actually been very nice, she had made sure to send explicit pictures of herself everyday.

and some part of her always felt like she was doing something wrong. she was cheating on her husband. but is it really so bad when you can't even decide who your husband is?

every night, malice would ask billie to do a certain pose. which billie was happy to do, she would've taken these pictures anyway.

the blond loved her body and was super confident in it. but sending the pictures to someone made her heart flutter.

especially since it was to her.

malice was everything she wanted, everything she ever imagined. malice wasn't like any other person she had met.

not like she had met a criminal before.

but just being around her, texting her, sending pictures was all so exciting. and she loved every part of it.