3am. the clock read when she woke up. apparently taking a nap wasn't the best idea, especially not since she has work at 6, and should be rested for that.

she tried, and tried. but she could not get back to sleep. it was like something was holding her off, not wanting to let her go to sleep.

billie shrugged, although she might be extra tired when she gets home today, she didn't care enough. the blond walked down the stairs, into the kitchen.

the house was cold, but if she was honest it was always cold. the walls were too thin, but this was only really a problem in the winter.

henry was asleep on the couch, his mouth open as he drools. he disgusts billie to a different level. it's like everything he does gives her the ick.

his computer was on the couch table. porn hub in his browser of some girl that looked like billie. she couldn't help but feel curious.

without him noticing, she grabbed the pc from the table. and brought it back into her room. henry never let her touch his computer, but seeing as he spent all her money she didn't really care anymore.

billie sat down on her bed, but before she could even look at the girl, another tab seemed to draw her even more in.

10 YEAR OLD GIRL

it read. pressing on the file, she saw a 10 year old girl, stripped, and chained up. billie wanted to gag. did henry actually masterbate to this?

she knew he was disgusting, but this? she never expected. a small gagging noise came out of her, before she shook her head.

she looked at the website he was on, and even though she tried she didn't recognize it in the slightest.

billie scrolled through the website, and after a good 10 minutes, she realized this wasn't a normal website. henry was on the dark-web.

what the hell could he be doing on the dark-web?

just as she was clicking it, an article came up. there was a picture of a woman, with thick brown locks, thick lips, green eyes, and a devilish smirk.

sell your soul to me, be my perfect little doll, and you will get paid millions.

without even thinking she pressed on the article. reading through it, she found out this wasn't an ordinary woman.

this was malice. the united states most wanted criminal. but for some reason that didn't bother billie.

she was more thinking of how to get away from henry. she needed to get away. no matter what it took she couldn't live like this anymore.

and she wasn't going to lie, malice was very attractive.

at the end of the article, there was a phone number. billie quickly noted it, closing the tab and going back to the one henry was originally watching.

she walked down the stairs, placing it back on the table she found it carefully. before going to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

even though she wasn't a fan of coffee. it's the only thing they had right now, but it could be worse.

sell your soul to me. the title on its own seemed both scary and intriguing. she couldn't actually sell her soul, could she?

that's like a thing made up in movies. there was no way in hell that was real. probably just a way of getting interest. right?