14

"this is my favorite part," harley says, dragging billie into the big cinema room. it had everything you could ever need.

from a popcorn machine, to a soda dispenser. there were various different choices of candy, chips and even slushies.

billie looked at harley with a smile, "this place is really cool" the raven haired girl bit her lip, taking some of billie's hair behind her ear.

"we could watch a movie if you want? but we have to check out the snacks first, malice adds new ones every week"

billie's cheeks flushed, as she looks to the ground before nodding her head. "why does she change them every week though?"

"no idea, but i don't mind, then i can try new candies whenever i want" the blond nods, her cheeks growing a deeper shade of red when harley takes her hand in hers again and walks to the candy.

they both picked a bowl, taking some of the random candies into their bowl. after being with harley for some hours, billie had started to like this girl. and she could see herself becoming good friends with her.

"you have to try this, it's so good" harley hands her a purple soda, making billie raise her eyebrow. "just try it, i promise you'll like it"

billie shrugs, putting her bowl down on the table. she unscrews the cap, looking at harley before taking a sip.

"woah, this is actually so good" the raven haired girl only bites her lip, watching billie with a smirk.

"pick out the rest of your candy billie baby, we need to find something to watch" this time, instead of being too flustered. billie smirked back.

"okay pretty harley, since you're so impatient" harley's cheeks grew a light shade of pink, before she walk to the big couch.

with a smile on her lips, billie took all the candy she wanted into her bowl. she walked to harley, and sat down beside her.

"you don't have a hoodie do you? if we're gonna watch this it's going to be more comfortable with a hoodie on"

now, did billie have hoodies in her room? yes. did she know she had hoodies in her room? also yes.

"i might have some in my room, if you wait here i'll give you one," harley whispers, putting her bowl down.

"will you be getting yourself one too?" billie whispers back, moving a bit closer. harley's breath quickens.

"thought so, why billie baby?"

"just because then you'd be comfortable too, these dresses can be uncomfortable you know" billie smiles, receiving the same smile back as harley walks to get the hoodies.

this was going to be fun.