billie sighs, sinking down to the floor of the shop. she had been working for almost 10 hours now, trying to at least get some money. but she knew it wasn't going to work. due to her lack of sleep, she had been more grumpy and easily irritated. which resulted in her not getting as many tips as she'd like.

everything about this day just didn't go her way, she was exhausted. and wanted nothing more than to watch netflix in bed with a bag of chips. although she knew that wasn't going to happen, if she at least wanted to try to pay the bill, she couldn't pay for food the whole week.

being the only one who tries to do something in the household is hard, and being with a cumrag doesn't help her situation. it was like he couldn't try, or he could. he just didn't want to. and that bothered her the most.

he didn't do anything, because he simply didn't want to. she didn't want to do this either, but someone had to take responsibility. since he didn't have a big enough dick to do it.

she had kept the note with the number in her pocket the whole day, ever since she found it. after doing some more research, she found out that it wasn't everyone who got picked. almost no one did.

the woman didn't want more than five girls, she didn't have many criteria, but the ones she had were some you can't change about yourself. malice wanted girls under 5'6, with a slim body, and you had to sign an NDA before you could even meet her.

but at this point billie was losing hope, there was nothing she could do. work wasn't paying the bills, and even if henry got a job now, he wouldn't be able to help her pay the bills, they were going to get kicked out. unless she could do something about it.

it wasn't like her parents were going to help, the only thing they made sure of was that billie didn't marry another, or ran away. let alone her tries they always found her, and one time it was even so bad they had to unalive shark to get her to stay.

that was the point she realized she really hated them.

and she needed to do something, and she was going to.